**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lets talk about diablo

So baisicly what the deal is that I did no damage after a 10 hit combo and multiple heavy but the Only my way to take him out is by using the special 3. Does this happen ti anyone else or is this supposed to happen.

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    So baisicly what the deal is that I did no damage after a 10 hit combo and multiple heavy but the Only my way to take him out is by using the special 3. Does this happen ti anyone else or is this supposed to happen.

Like you were hitting for 0?
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Void is best against him
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    It’s one of his nodes, I’m pretty sure it states that diablo takes no damage while struck with basic attacks and can only be damaged with special attacks, in fairly sure that the node also boosts special damage for you too.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Ok, that’s on Kang. Not diablo, maybe you’re thinking about diablos buffet which heals him? Therefore making it seem like you’re not doing anything
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I found the best process was to tip off the DEA. No way he has a prescription for those potions.
  • MeniscusMaster2MeniscusMaster2 Posts: 92
    edited January 2019
    When i attacked it said a number of damage but none showed on the health bar and there were so sings of healing
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Sounds like a visual glitch I’ve been using CAIW since he causes no debuffs
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Had no science cosmic science or tech on the team so he caused no debuffs beyond stun on a parryso his regen was limited
  • Use Domino with Red Hulk synergy. My 6* R1 took him out in uncollected in 4-5 heavy attacks, easy.
  • Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    I used Red Hulk easy peasy lemon squeezey