**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Realm of Legends Advice

I’m going to try a RoL run in a few months when I have a full roster of 4 Stars at Rank 5.

Right now I have Dr. Voodoo and Hyperion already at Rank 5.

I plan to take Scarlet Witch and Archangel up to Rank 5 next.

My last champ I’ll rank up will likely be either Luke Cage, Starlord (if I can get him awakened), Red Hulk, or Carnage.

Does that roster sound good? I figure Archangel can reduce Wolverine’s regeneration (which I hear is the hardest part of RoL). The rest of my Champions will have good potential for damage output.

Currently I practice on Winter Soldier just to get my combos up.

Any advice is appreciated! Thanks!

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    AA for everyone except CM, vision, BB and hulk. Use hyperion for them and 3 for backup/synergy. That should be good enough
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    If you get SL awakened you can use him for everyone, even Wolverine. Although AA would be better.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    I did RoL with 4/40s and it went okay. But if you're willing to wait for a team of 5/50s, should be easier. In my opinion when you can bring down WS and CM back to back with no potions, you're ready.

Honestly I think with Voodoo and Hyperion you should be fine. Hyperion is poison immune which you will want for the fight against Scarlet Witch. And Voodoo can suppress regeneration with poison stacks. Those are the two most problematic fights in RoL in my opinion.

I should point out that there are a lot of fights that are "easy" but can slowly chip your health away unless you are really good at evading and intercepting. So having champs that can fight those fights and can also heal could make your RoL run cheaper in terms of eliminating the need for health potions. You might be able to get away with just brute forcing the fights with high damage attackers, but that's probably a slightly harder approach.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Star lord > Scarlet Witch imo for rol
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Your best option is to use a champ that has sustainability, otherwise you may be in for an expensive run. Hype is great, because he has awesome damage, is poison immune for Switch, has regen, and can beat Wolverine with L1 spam (with skill and maxed Despair mastery). Although, this is not an ideal option for Wolvie, and I don’t recommend it. Bring 3* Void at least.

Your best bets for the cheapest run are Void with KM synergy, The Wolverines, etc.

Starlord, Spidey, and super high damage champs are great if you play well, and have a nice stash of potions and such.

AA is great for farming Winter Soldier, but he is not great for your primary ROL champ unless you are willing to spend resources.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Bring 3* Void at least.
    nah nah, gotta get that good 2* guilly

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    VulcanM wrote: »
    Bring 3* Void at least.
    nah nah, gotta get that good 2* guilly

I used Guilly for my run, but Void is by far The best option. 2* Guilly is the business though. :-)