**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Most underrated champion in the game

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
So who do you think are the most underrated champions in the game? I have a few and I can think of Hawkeye, Hood, Og Black Panther, Loki and Symbiote spiderman .

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    HE isn't underrated. Why do people think this?

Anyway... by a large margin... Winter Soldier is the most underrated in the game.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I don’t think Hawkeye is underrated. A lot of people realize his use. Yondu is underrated though. Or at least he used to be very underrated and now people are realizing his worth. Same with Doc Oc.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Yondu, psylocke and doc oc are pretty underrated and imiw is underrated on attack. And hela is pretty underrated as well
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Yondu, psylocke and doc oc are pretty underrated and imiw is underrated on attack

Ah yeah I forgot that one. IMIW is definitely an underrated attacker.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Midnite93 wrote: »
    How about Dormammu as an attacker? He is mostly used in aw defense before MD got changed.

True forgot about him
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Also elektra, taskmaster, crossbones and angela are pretty underrated

Angela and Crossbones may be underrated by noobs but anyone that’s been playing for a while knows they’re both top tier. Same with Electra.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Bishop is the most underrated addition of 2018
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    I’ll say Crossbones is underrated - he was instrumental in me beating the Champion a couple months ago.

I’ll also throw out Mephisto as an attacker. His damage isn’t great but the Power Drain with his Sp3, his aura of Incineration, and his reliable regeneration makes him great for questing.

• Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★
    Sentinel is super underrated on attack. Trust me, he is a beast.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Wasp, no one talks about her...
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Most of them looks underrated but in fact there are few overpowered champ with new utilities makes them look like a trash can, but everyone has their own unique attack style, i love to use hood against hyp, dusa
    Hawkeye? Cmon easy power control
    Electra? Gosh that aa reduction under debuff
    Angela? Hits pretty hard when filled powerbars
    CB? Seriously? Nice aa reduction per fury
    Taskmaster.. well too complicated for newbie players
    Dormammu.. well quite fun to play, just MM power control
    IMiw is kinda underrated attacker tho
    Loki can be handy sometimes
    Bishop is quite good
    For me underrated ones are BPcw DDboth maybe Symboite spidy
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I love Winter Soldier with Killmonger synergy. Bleed, incinerate, power drain, and huge attack boost
  • Drax... Unduped by far
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    It’s definitely psylocke people see she gets less power when attacking and automatically assume she’s garbage she can get an infinite power lock that doesn’t need resetting she can build up huge stacks of psi charges and with a heavy she consumes them dealing huge damage
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    edited January 2019
    Old Man Logan, he's my questing go to champ. His blocking proficiency is incredible and he's very durable. He's not good against bosses really but he's great against the regular enemy champions in the AQ. I can use him against anyone. His level 1 pierces 100% of the targets armor and that attack comes in very handy. The way I have my mastery setup he regenerates 50 health points twice per second so I easily recover from a bad fight and block damage. I found the secret to him is to actually not evade attacks but to take block damage because it raises his charges and once those charges go off and he goes berserk you better look out. I can get his buffs stacking between 7 and 10 very easily now. Also he reduces bleed duration by 85% which pretty much makes him bleed immune.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I like using Antman with Ghost. More debuffs means more attack and Antman's fatigues and poison last a long time. Plus if I slip up his glancing ability softens the blow too.
  • KG05_1KG05_1 Posts: 59
    Woody15 wrote: »
    I like using Antman with Ghost. More debuffs means more attack and Antman's fatigues and poison last a long time. Plus if I slip up his glancing ability softens the blow too.

I came on here to say the same thing. My 5/50 Ant Man hit hard with the Ghost synergy and he has high health coupled with the glancing hits when duped. Been impatiently waiting to pull 4 or 5* wasp to complete the trio
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Spider man Symbiote
  • QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    I don't see a lot of Rogue or Morningstar love these days but I think they're both top champs with so many uses
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Old Man Logan, he's my questing go to champ. His blocking proficiency is incredible and he's very durable. He's not good against bosses really but he's great against the regular enemy champions in the AQ. I can use him against anyone. His level 1 pierces 100% of the targets armor and that attack comes in very handy. The way I have my mastery setup he regenerates 50 health points twice per second so I easily recover from a bad fight and block damage. I found the secret to him is to actually not evade attacks but to take block damage because it raises his charges and once those charges go off and he goes berserk you better look out. I can get his buffs stacking between 7 and 10 very easily now. Also he reduces bleed duration by 85% which pretty much makes him bleed immune.

I tested out a max OML on beta and was highly impressed.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Massacre, Symbiote Spiderman, Kingpin, and Captain/Ms Marvel.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Gamora