**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champion Improvement Suggestions [edited by Mod for clarity]

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Well i already typed this out but it then got deleted, let’s try this again.

Juggernaut
    All abilities are based on 5/50. 4*

Signature Ability: Headstrong, 75% chance dash attacks will be unstoppable and gain 813 attack. If already unstoppable, this attack generates 30% of a bar of power over 5 seconds if it lands.

(Notes: i decided to do developer notes on this buff posts to give my thoughts. This will make juggernaut have more reliable damage and will allow him to spam his special 1’s or get to a special 2 or 3 easier. To get the power gain you have to have the unstoppable from a special attack if that wasn’t clear.)

Passive: additional 400 block penetration when unstoppable, as well as not being able to be stunned

(Notes: mostly defensive but has some uses on offense.)

Passive: Opponent starts the fight with a stagger passive lasting 15 seconds

Passive, Whenever juggernaut gains an unstoppable buff, he gains a fury buff that coincides with the duration of the unstoppable increasing attack by 308.

(Notes: 3 second Unstoppable, 3 second Fury, you get the gist, this is replacing his getting hit fury.)

Passive: Juggernaut starts the fight unstoppable for 3 seconds

Heavy attacks have a 100% chance to place a stagger passive on the opponent for 7 seconds.

Special 1: Places a passive disorient effect that reduces ability accuracy by 20%, this lasts 15 seconds and can stack up to three times. Gain unstoppable for 2 seconds

(Notes: Some good utility and not too powerful either, perfectly balanced.)

Special 2: When ending with a light attack, this attack has a 60% chance to stun for 4 seconds. When ending with a medium attack, this attack gains an additional 1,450 crit rate and 700 crit damage. If the last hit landed on the opponent was a heavy, this attack has a 55% chance to stun for 3 seconds as well as 700 additional crit rate and 350 more crit damage rating. Gain Unstoppable for 3 seconds.

(Notes: this is kind of like night thrasher and makes juggernaut more interactive to use than just 5 hit combo go unstoppable yay. Stun is strong on the light finisher, but the medium finisher hits harder, the heavy attack is a little bit of both but less potent and reliable.)

Special 3: Juggernaut places an enervate and a 3 second stun on the opponent if he is already unstoppable. If not unstoppable, gain unstoppable for 5 seconds. If the opponent is stunned, gain a permanent 10% perfect block chance for the rest of the fight or until juggernaut is hit with a special attack directly.

(Notes: Versatile, long stun and enervate, long unstoppable or perfect block chance, only one can occur at a time, so if the opponent is stunned and you’re unstoppable, the stun takes priority)

Synergies:
    Unbreakable: Colossus, Luke Cage, Unstoppable Colossus
    Juggernaut: Fury is 15% more potent
    Colossus: 25% fury passive during and after specials, lasts 10 seconds
    Unstoppable Colossus: 25% Fury Passive during and after specials, lasts 10 seconds, unstoppable effects last .5 seconds longer
    Luke Cage: reduces Tough it out cooldown by 10 seconds

(Notes: pretty simple buffs, should make the colossi better)

Helmet Head: Magneto, Magneto Marvel Now, Thor Jane Foster.
    Juggernaut: 10% attack against small or medium champs
    Magneto, Magneto Marvel Now: 40% prowess Passive at the start of the fight
    Thor Jane Foster: shocks last 2 seconds longer and have 10% more potency

(Notes: Not toi insane for juggs but that should make magnetos specials hit a lot harder, and make Jane Foster better overall with her gimmick.)

Brain VS Brawn: MODOK
    Juggernaut: 25% chance to go unblockable for one atttack whenever a champion evades or autoblocks (Cooldown 6 seconds)
    MODOK: Master Plan provides an additional 200 block proficiency per unique class defeated.

(Notes: Good utility for juggs, makes MODOK’s sig useful.)

TLDR: don’t have one for you, this was exhausting to type out again lol, hopefully I didn’t miss anything the second time, though It gave me a chance to adjust some things, i would love feedback on this please, tell me your thoughts, I may do another one son because these are great!
    Oh apparently my other one did go up. My apologies lol
  • I know this won't change as I read before, but Angela has AXES and SWORDS why can't she make champs bleed? I find it stupid they are giving all these buffs to new characters like thing and dark hawk who arent that good but champs like Angela who are actually GOOD in comics are trash in game. I would be ok with the no bleed if thing wasn't immune to everything and The champion wasn't like Thanos with his gauntlet.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    Champion rework: Civil Warrior

r83w5k6vzreq.jpeg

Signature Ability: Past Regrets
    - Steve’s past drives his hopes for the future, and begins the fight with 1 permanent armor charge
    - Armor effects are up to 30% more effective, grant up to 40% special attack damage resistance, and reduce offensive ability accuracy by up to 15%

Base Kit
    - Civil Warrior’s MK II armor grants him immunity to armor break effects
    - 5% of power drained by Civil Warrior converts to direct damage
    - Attacking, or being struck has a 10% chance to gain an armor up for 8 seconds. Blocking doubles this chance, and well-times blocks have a 10% chance to gain 2 armor ups instead of one. These armor ups grant 200 armor
    - Upon using any special attack, 2 armor ups may be consumed to change into an armor passive (1 conversion per special attack). These passives grant 400 armor, 75 critical resistance, and increase power gain rate by 6% (these stack up to 7)
    - Reaching 3 passive stacks grants Civil Warrior bleed immunity. 5 stacks grant poison immunity. 7 stacks grant nullify immunity
    - Heavy attacks inflict a 7 second heal block
    - Upon landing a special attack, any active heal blocks are refreshed for double their duration.

Special Attacks

Special 1
    - Grants 4 armor up buffs (identical to the other ones)
    - Opponent power gain is reversed for the duration of this attack
    - Inflicts a reduced power debuff, reducing opponent power gain by 60% for 11 seconds
    - If this attack does not land, gain an autoblock shield for 5 seconds. Upon being hit with this active, Civil Warrior will autoblock. This can trigger parry.

Special 2
    - Drains up to 60% of the opponent’s power
    - The final strike of this attack cannot be blocked
    - If this attack doesn’t connect, activate autoblock shield (same as SP1) for 6 seconds

Special 3
    - Drains up to 90% power. If power is drained to 0, inflict a 20 second power lock
    - Gain 2 armor charges (can exceed the maximum) for 15 seconds
    - If Civil Warrior is at a lower health percentage than his opponent, this attack gains +20% attack
    - Activates autoblock shield for 8 seconds

I like it a lot; although not sure if CW actually needs this much of a re-work. He'd certainly be an awful lot more powerful this way - maybe too much so? That's one heck of an SP3: A 90% Power Drain is a lot; especially with it being a partial Power Burn and almost inevitable very long Power Lock as well. Who else besides Nebula has a twenty second Power Lock?

SP1 having the MODOK-like power gain reversal is pretty cool; but I'd suggest either that or a Petrify debuff, not both.

I think the Autoblock shield is probably judged right; for a single block following Specials.

I also like the Sig better, giving an initial Passive Armour effect rather than the two short-lived buffs it currently does. But again, 40% Special Damage resistance? Is that intended to be per armour, or just as a standard effect? Allowing this to protect him against SP3s is a huge upgrade from his existing Sig.

Developing immunities sounds good; although to be honest the whole Poison resistance never really made sense to me. Why not take the opportunity to change this to Shock or Incinerate?
    Or stick with resistance:
    - Each stack of armour grants 11% resistance to Shock and Bleed effects

Overall I think you've made CW vastly more powerful. I don't think this is likely to happen happen, as he's already been upgraded once; but you've definitely got some brilliant ideas for the team - whether they end up going to Dr Doom instead is the question...

zq5pxudbnt0v.jpg
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    @Magrailothos In response to the feedback

Glad you understood the autoblock shield. Looking back, I didn’t word that the best

I went with building poison immunity instead of shock because of his current abilities, but it would make more sense for shock immunity, so I guess that’d be a fine change to make there

You’re right about the special damage resistance, it’s too much, and I didn’t word it how I really wanted to. Make that 5% per armor effect, maximum 25%

The SP1 effect isn’t petrify, it only reduces power gain, like EF’s SP3 effect. Regen is safe

SP3 power lock is a bit long, you’re right. How about 12 seconds instead?

I chose civil warrior because I love the idea of his character, but he has absolutely nothing super cool going for him. I often actually forget he’s in the game, which is never something I like to admit for any character.

Having another look, there’s a few more things I’d personally change that you didn’t even say anything about, so I think I’ll write up a quick take 2. Thanks so much for the feedback!
    edited January 2019

r83w5k6vzreq.jpeg

- Steve’s past drives his hopes for the future, and begins the fight with 1 permanent armor charge
    - Armor effects are up to 30% more effective, grant up to 4% special attack damage resistance per stack(maximum of 30%), and reduce offensive ability accuracy by up to 15%

Base Kit
    - 4% of power drained by Civil Warrior’s abilities converts to direct damage
    - Attacking, or being struck has a 10% chance to gain an armor up for 7 seconds. Blocking doubles this chance, and well-times blocks have a 10% chance to gain 2 armor ups instead of one. These armor ups grant 200 armor
    - Upon using any special attack, 2 armor ups may be consumed to change into an armor passive (1 conversion per special attack). These passives grant 400 armor, 75 critical resistance, and increase power gain rate by 6% (these stack up to 7)
    - Reaching 3 passive stacks grants Civil Warrior bleed immunity. 5 stacks grant shock immunity. 7 stacks grant nullify immunity
    - Upon landing a special attack, any active heal blocks are refreshed for double their duration.

Special Attacks

Special 1
    - Inflicts a reduced power debuff, reducing opponent power gain by 45% for 11 seconds
    - If this attack does not land, gain an autoblock shield for 5 seconds. Upon being hit with this active, Civil Warrior will autoblock one hit, then it will expire. This can trigger parry.

Special 2
    - If this attack doesn’t connect, activate autoblock shield (same as SP1) for 6 seconds

Special 3
    - Drains up to 75% power. If power is drained to 0, inflict a 12 second power lock
    - If Civil Warrior is at a lower health percentage than his opponent, this attack’s autoblock shield trigger lasts for 11 seconds instead of 8

Synergies

Regrets: With Iron Man (OG)

Civil Warrior: Autoblock shield lasts 1.5 seconds longer

Iron Man: Grants autoblock shield during arc overload. This can trigger parry

Better than I once was: With Captain America (OG and WWII)

Civil Warrior: +4% block proficiency per armor effect

Cap OG: Well-timed blocks are always Perfect blocks

Cap WWII: +15% stun ability accuracy

Upgraded Technology: With Superior Iron Man, Hulkbuster, and Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced)

Civil Warrior: Start the fight with 1 permanent armor charge

Superior Iron Man: +20% Arc Overload potency

Hulkbuster: Special Attacks 2 and 3 grant indestructible for 5 seconds

Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced): Dash back and hold block for 3 seconds to activate his special attack evasion (the 70% or whatever it is chance to dodge) for 7 seconds. Cooldown: 15 seconds

This is take 2. I changed a few pretty key things. Anything else, though, I’d love to hear more feedback from others!
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★

r83w5k6vzreq.jpeg

- Armor effects are up to 30% more effective, grant up to 4% special attack damage resistance per stack(maximum of 30%), and reduce offensive ability accuracy by up to 15%

Base Kit
    - Attacking, or being struck has a 10% chance to gain an armor up for 7 seconds. Blocking doubles this chance, and well-times blocks have a 10% chance to gain 2 armor ups instead of one. These armor ups grant 200 armor
    - Reaching 3 passive stacks grants Civil Warrior bleed immunity. 5 stacks grant shock immunity. 7 stacks grant nullify immunity

Special Attacks

Special 1
    - Inflicts a reduced power debuff, reducing opponent power gain by 45% for 11 seconds
    - If this attack does not land, gain an autoblock shield for 5 seconds. Upon being hit with this active, Civil Warrior will autoblock one hit, then it will expire. This can trigger parry.

Special 2

Special 3
    - Drains up to 75% power. If power is drained to 0, inflict a 12 second power lock
    - If Civil Warrior is at a lower health percentage than his opponent, this attack’s autoblock shield trigger lasts for 11 seconds instead of 8

Synergies

Upgraded Technology: With Superior Iron Man, Hulkbuster, and Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced)

Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced): Dash back and hold block for 3 seconds to activate his special attack evasion (the 70% or whatever it is chance to dodge) for 7 seconds. Cooldown: 15 seconds

This is take 2. I changed a few pretty key things. Anything else, though, I’d love to hear more feedback from others!

still if you can add 300 critical dame and rating and 15 attack damage then he will hit a bit harder
  • NairvehlNairvehl Posts: 111

r83w5k6vzreq.jpeg

Base Kit
    I like the immunity to armor break effects, but maybe change his chance to gain an armor up to a higher percentage. It just seems a bit too low.

Special Attacks

Special 1

Special 2

Special 3

Synergies

Everything else though, I quite like. Btw, is it alright if I edit this post with more colorful words? I'll leave everything else the same.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    How do I get off this thread? I left a comment ages ago, and now I want out.

You can never leave...

Or alternately, I'm guessing that you've bookmarked the page. Go to your bookmarks and unsubscribe. Or deselect the little yellow star at the top right of the page.
    Nairvehl wrote: »

r83w5k6vzreq.jpeg

Base Kit
    I like the immunity to armor break effects, but maybe change his chance to gain an armor up to a higher percentage. It just seems a bit too low.

Special Attacks

Special 1

Special 2

Special 3

Synergies

Everything else though, I quite like. Btw, is it alright if I edit this post with more colorful words? I'll leave everything else the same.

You do you, bud. I don’t mind that at all haha
    This is @Whododo872 champion rework. Just made it pretty

r83w5k6vzreq.jpeg

Base Kit
    - Attacking, or being struck has a 10% chance to gain an armor up for 7 seconds. Blocking doubles this chance, and well-timed blocks have a +10% chance to gain 2 armor ups instead of one. These armor ups grant 200 armor

Special Attacks

Special 1

Special 2

Special 3

Synergies

• BodhizenBodhizen Posts: 303 ★★
    I just want to say that some formatting makes Champion reworks much easier to read.

r83w5k6vzreq.jpeg

Okay, @Whododo872, here are my comments.
    This seems to be a pretty decent signature ability. No real concerns here.
    Base Kit
    - Attacking, or being struck has a 10% chance to gain an armor up for 7 seconds. Blocking doubles this chance, and well-timed blocks have a +10% chance to gain 2 armor ups instead of one. These armor ups grant 200 armor
    This is a pretty solid base kit. I do take issue with the fact that body armor doesn't seem to add any additional armor (in the same way that super strength doesn't translate into greater base attack), and the fact that Civil Warrior's armor does something is pretty nifty. It makes Iron Fist (in his current form) completely useless against him, and it makes him a decent counter to Champions like Medusa as well, since she can't break his armor. Converting armor ups into passive armor ups (that are full strength with bonuses), which I assume are permanent since there's no time mechanic on them, is very powerful, especially since they eventually lead to Bleed immunity, Shock immunity, and Nullify immunity. Perhaps there should be some method for their consumption?
    Special Attacks

Special 1
    Interesting how the opponent's power gain is reversed for the duration of the attack, but then the reduced power debuff nerfs this. If I'd gain 100 power in 10 seconds, I'm now only gaining 55 power in 10 seconds, and so whereas I would normally have lost 100 power in that time, now I'm only losing 55 power. (Note: I recognize that power meter isn't defined by points, I'm just using this to demonstrate the point). The autoblock is icing on the cake, and I'm concerned that this package is more powerful than is warranted, especially with the base kit consuming armor up stacks and converting them to passives.
    Special 2
    That's some mighty powerful power drain.
    Special 3
    This is still some mighty powerful power drain.
    Synergies

Interesting, and Iron Man (original) does deserve a boost...

Cap OG: Well-timed blocks are always Perfect blocks[/quote]

Cap WWII: +15% stun ability accuracy[/quote]
    This pushes Captain America to a pretty high tier attacker if you can time blocks properly and Parry.

Civil Warrior's synergy should state that it allows him to start the fight with 1 additional permanent armor charge. His signature ability already allows him to start with 1, so as written, this ability still only allows him to start a fight with 1. I love the Hulkbuster synergy, which would make him pretty awesome against Champions like Hyperion or very useful against a defender on an All-or-Nothing node in Alliance War. The Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced) synergy is nigh-useless, since waiting for 3 seconds to activate an ability is highly unlikely to happen. Your opponent can just whack you with a heavy attack or you have to dodge out of the hold.

Honestly, I'd tweak this a bit more, but I don't dislike the concepts. Thanks for posting, @Whododo872 ! Best wishes!
    I just want to say that some formatting makes Champion reworks much easier to read.

r83w5k6vzreq.jpeg

Base Kit
    This is a pretty solid base kit. I do take issue with the fact that body armor doesn't seem to add any additional armor (in the same way that super strength doesn't translate into greater base attack), and the fact that Civil Warrior's armor does something is pretty nifty. It makes Iron Fist (in his current form) completely useless against him, and it makes him a decent counter to Champions like Medusa as well, since she can't break his armor. Converting armor ups into passive armor ups (that are full strength with bonuses), which I assume are permanent since there's no time mechanic on them, is very powerful, especially since they eventually lead to Bleed immunity, Shock immunity, and Nullify immunity. Perhaps there should be some method for their consumption?
    Special Attacks

Special 1
    Interesting how the opponent's power gain is reversed for the duration of the attack, but then the reduced power debuff nerfs this. If I'd gain 100 power in 10 seconds, I'm now only gaining 55 power in 10 seconds, and so whereas I would normally have lost 100 power in that time, now I'm only losing 55 power. (Note: I recognize that power meter isn't defined by points, I'm just using this to demonstrate the point). The autoblock is icing on the cake, and I'm concerned that this package is more powerful than is warranted, especially with the base kit consuming armor up stacks and converting them to passives.
    Special 2
    Special 3
    Synergies

Cap WWII: +15% stun ability accuracy[/quote]
    This pushes Captain America to a pretty high tier attacker if you can time blocks properly and Parry.

Civil Warrior's synergy should state that it allows him to start the fight with 1 additional permanent armor charge. His signature ability already allows him to start with 1, so as written, this ability still only allows him to start a fight with 1. I love the Hulkbuster synergy, which would make him pretty awesome against Champions like Hyperion or very useful against a defender on an All-or-Nothing node in Alliance War. The Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced) synergy is nigh-useless, since waiting for 3 seconds to activate an ability is highly unlikely to happen. Your opponent can just whack you with a heavy attack or you have to dodge out of the hold.

Honestly, I'd tweak this a bit more, but I don't dislike the concepts. Thanks for posting, @Whododo872 ! Best wishes!
    edited January 2019
    Bodhizen wrote: »

r83w5k6vzreq.jpeg

Base Kit
    Special Attacks

Special 1
    Special 2
    Special 3
    Synergies

[/quote]

The point of the reduced power debuff is a more lasting effect, as the reversal is similar to modok’s L1 effect

I actually didn’t change the L2 power drain at all, I only upped the L3 to be better than the L2 power-drain wise. If it’e too much, though, make it 60% just like the L2

As for the consumption effect idea, here’s my thought: Holding block for 2 seconds consumes one charge and grants about a 40% fury passive for 10 seconds, and can’t stack. This would add a bit of offense to his kit, and not be too ridiculous (I’d hope haha). If you have a good idea for a consumption effect, though, I would love to hear it

The armor break immunity is meant to stop attackers that rely on it, like medusa and iron fist. You don’t want to take them against my new civil warrior, because they will be significantly less useful in the same way that BPC isn’t useful against ultron.

Yeah, the sparky synergy isn’t super useful. I honestly think I should’ve left that part out. Sparky’s already good enough, and if I were to improve the synergy in any meaningful way, it might just make him too good

The synergy that gives an armor charge is an additional one, yes, I just worded that a little poorly

Thanks for the feedback @Bodhizen!
    Anyone wanna review my Juggernaut one?
    Anyone wanna review my Juggernaut one?

Sure. I’m getting feedback, only fair I give it too. I’ll give it a read!

Juggernaut

Signature Ability: Headstrong, 75% chance dash attacks will be unstoppable and gain 813 attack. If already unstoppable, this attack generates 30% of a bar of power over 5 seconds if it lands.

(Notes: i decided to do developer notes on this buff posts to give my thoughts. This will make juggernaut have more reliable damage and will allow him to spam his special 1’s or get to a special 2 or 3 easier. To get the power gain you have to have the unstoppable from a special attack if that wasn’t clear)

Passive: additional 400 block penetration when unstoppable, as well as not being able to be stunned

Passive, Whenever juggernaut gains an unstoppable buff, he gains a fury buff that coincides with the duration of the unstoppable increasing attack by 308.

(Notes: 3 second Unstoppable, 3 second Fury, you get the gist, this is replacing his getting hit fury.)

Heavy attacks have a 100% chance to place a stagger passive on the opponent for 7 seconds.

Special 1: Places a passive disorient effect that reduces ability accuracy by 20%, this lasts 15 seconds and can stack up to three times. Gain unstoppable for 2 seconds

Special 2: When ending with a light attack, this attack has a 60% chance to stun for 4 seconds. When ending with a medium attack, this attack gains an additional 1,450 crit rate and 700 crit damage. If the last hit landed on the opponent was a heavy, this attack has a 55% chance to stun for 3 seconds as well as 700 additional crit rate and 350 more crit damage rating. Gain Unstoppable for 3 seconds.

(Notes: this is kind of like night thrasher and makes juggernaut more interactive to use than just 5 hit combo go unstoppable yay. Stun is strong on the light finisher, but the medium finisher hits harder, the heavy attack is a little bit of both but less potent and reliable.)

Special 3: Juggernaut places an enervate and a 3 second stun on the opponent if he is already unstoppable. If not unstoppable, gain unstoppable for 5 seconds. If the opponent is stunned, gain a permanent 10% perfect block chance for the rest of the fight or until juggernaut is hit with a special attack directly.

(Notes: Versatile, long stun and enervate, long unstoppable or perfect block chance, only one can occur at a time, so if the opponent is stunned and you’re unstoppable, the stun takes priority)

Synergies:
    Unstoppable Colossus: 25% Fury Passive during and after specials, lasts 10 seconds, unstoppable effects last .5 seconds longer

(Notes: Not too insane for juggs but that should make magnetos specials hit a lot harder, and make Jane Foster better overall with her gimmick.)

Juggernaut: 25% chance to go unblockable for one atttack whenever a champion evades or autoblocks (Cooldown 6 seconds)
    MODOK: Master Plan provides an additional 200 block proficiency per unique class defeated.

TLDR: don’t have one for you, this was exhausting to type out again lol, hopefully I didn’t miss anything the second time, though It gave me a chance to adjust some things, i would love feedback on this please, tell me your thoughts, I may do another one son because these are great!

That’s a lot to take in, I’ll be honest

The unstoppable off of the SP3 combined with the power gain ability could be a bit much if you’re willing to take a hit. Basically infinite unstoppable if done right. Maybe take that down to 1 bar max from the ability?

SP2 really presents no reason to use the heavy ability. Need the stun? Chamce and duration is better if you end with a light attack. Need damage? Way better to end with a medium. I understand the “bit of both” mentality, but I personally don’t think it works too well.

Everything else works well enough, and it gives juggs good utility and damage. It will, however, weaken his defensive capabilities from what I’m seeing. Do we really NEED him to be an attacker?

Oh well, though, that last thing’s just me. Overall, not too bad, but definitely could be refined. Great start, though!

Juggernaut

(Notes: i decided to do developer notes on this buff posts to give my thoughts. This will make juggernaut have more reliable damage and will allow him to spam his special 1’s or get to a special 2 or 3 easier. To get the power gain you have to have the unstoppable from a special attack if that wasn’t clear)

Synergies:

(Notes: Not too insane for juggs but that should make magnetos specials hit a lot harder, and make Jane Foster better overall with her gimmick.)

That’s a lot to take in, I’ll be honest

The unstoppable off of the SP3 combined with the power gain ability could be a bit much if you’re willing to take a hit. Basically infinite unstoppable if done right. Maybe take that down to 1 bar max from the ability?

SP2 really presents no reason to use the heavy ability. Need the stun? Chamce and duration is better if you end with a light attack. Need damage? Way better to end with a medium. I understand the “bit of both” mentality, but I personally don’t think it works too well.

Everything else works well enough, and it gives juggs good utility and damage. It will, however, weaken his defensive capabilities from what I’m seeing. Do we really NEED him to be an attacker?

Oh well, though, that last thing’s just me. Overall, not too bad, but definitely could be refined. Great start, though!

The idea was to make him a lesser IMIW if that makes sense, good on offense, but really a defender, he’s more punishing if hit by specials. And while the unstoppable is shorter he has the block penetration to sort of make up for the duration. As for the the infinite unstoppable, I suppose that’s possible, but that’s at signature 99, 30% of a bar of power is his max potential, so I don’t think it’d be too bad. And the special 2, I see what you mean, why have a weaker bit of both. I suppose i just wanted a little bit of a fun ability and incentivize the heavy, which already has a use, just in case the matchup where the heavy would be needed, the special 2 could be something well, special lol. Thanks for the feedback, I’ll definitely try and keep things maybe more simple next time.
    @XxOriginalxX Here is a review. I like doing this. If you can handle my sharpness, I wouldn't mind reviewing some other works of yours.

Juggernaut

Better wording will be like: 75% chance for dash attacks to become unstoppable and gain 813 damage for the duration of the attack. If unstoppable buff is active before activation, this attack instead generates 30% of a power bar over 5 seconds if it lands. I like the power gain aspect of this attack; however, I would decrease the power gain by 10%-15%, just so it is not repetitive Sp. 1 spamming. (Some of it is good, too much is not)

Ok, this is confusing. Is Juggs completely stun immune, or does he shrug off stuns when unstoppable?
    Please don't make him stun immune. That would be a nightmare.

Getting a fury while unstoppable seems a bit too powerful. I would say to give him a fury buff lasting the same amount as the unstoppable buff, but only when the unstoppable buff expires. It's just something I think would work better here, but it can stay the way you want as well. No biggie.

This seems to last too long. Considering that most fights between similarly powered champs (same power index) I would say to decrease it by 3 seconds at least. I also noticed that the unstoppable buff is shorter than normal. Don't know if that will be better or not, but I don't see a problem currently. Of course @Bodhizen will probably see something that I missed.

I like this one, but it seems to clutter him a bit. Plus, the crit rate after ending with a medium is quite high. most champs have their critical rate around 300, 400, or 500 at most. You can keep the critical damage, just decrease the rate. Again, these are my opinions, and others might bring up something that is better.

The first sentence was ok. The second one seems to say that Juggs doesn't do anything other than gain unstoppable. And the third one seems to be dependent on him either being unstoppable to inflict the stun, or the stun to be there before he activates the Sp. 3. You might want to reduce it to him inflicting stun when already unstoppable and activating the Sp. 3 (and then refreshing his unstoppable buff), or inflicting the enervate when he is not unstoppable when activating the Sp. 3 (and activating his unstoppable buff). The phraseology just didn't make sense to me. Perhaps you can clear it up later.
    Synergies:

(Notes: Not toi insane for juggs but that should make magnetos specials hit a lot harder, and make Jane Foster better overall with her gimmick.)

All the synergies are ok up to here. I also would like to see Thor (Jane Foster) to get a good buff, whether through synergies or a rework, but I don't recall there being any interaction between Juggernaut and Jane Foster. I might be wrong, and I'm just nitpicking at this point.

I would increase the cool down of Juggs synergy, or decrease the chance.
    don’t have one for you, this was exhausting to type out again lol, hopefully I didn’t miss anything the second time, though It gave me a chance to adjust some things, i would love feedback on this please, tell me your thoughts, I may do another one son because these are great!

Overall, I like it. Please let me know why I should or should not have said to decrease this or increase that.

r83w5k6vzreq.jpeg

Base Kit
    Special Attacks

Special 1
    Special 2
    Special 3
    Synergies

@XxOriginalxX Here is a review. I like doing this. If you can handle my sharpness, I wouldn't mind reviewing some other works of yours.

Juggernaut

Better wording will be like: 75% chance for dash attacks to become unstoppable and gain 813 damage for the duration of the attack. If unstoppable buff is active before activation, this attack instead generates 30% of a power bar over 5 seconds if it lands. I like the power gain aspect of this attack; however, I would decrease the power gain by 10%-15%, just so it is not repetitive Sp. 1 spamming. (Some of it is good, too much is not)

Ok, this is confusing. Is Juggs completely stun immune, or does he shrug off stuns when unstoppable?

Getting a fury while unstoppable seems a bit too powerful. I would say to give him a fury buff lasting the same amount as the unstoppable buff, but only when the unstoppable buff expires. It's just something I think would work better here, but it can stay the way you want as well. No biggie.

This seems to last too long. Considering that most fights between similarly powered champs (same power index) I would say to decrease it by 3 seconds at least. I also noticed that the unstoppable buff is shorter than normal. Don't know if that will be better or not, but I don't see a problem currently. Of course @Bodhizen will probably see something that I missed.

I like this one, but it seems to clutter him a bit. Plus, the crit rate after ending with a medium is quite high. most champs have their critical rate around 300, 400, or 500 at most. You can keep the critical damage, just decrease the rate. Again, these are my opinions, and others might bring up something that is better.

The first sentence was ok. The second one seems to say that Juggs doesn't do anything other than gain unstoppable. And the third one seems to be dependent on him either being unstoppable to inflict the stun, or the stun to be there before he activates the Sp. 3. You might want to reduce it to him inflicting stun when already unstoppable and activating the Sp. 3 (and then refreshing his unstoppable buff), or inflicting the enervate when he is not unstoppable when activating the Sp. 3 (and activating his unstoppable buff). The phraseology just didn't make sense to me. Perhaps you can clear it up later.
    Synergies:

All the synergies are ok up to here. I also would like to see Thor (Jane Foster) to get a good buff, whether through synergies or a rework, but I don't recall there being any interaction between Juggernaut and Jane Foster. I might be wrong, and I'm just nitpicking at this point.

don’t have one for you, this was exhausting to type out again lol, hopefully I didn’t miss anything the second time, though It gave me a chance to adjust some things, i would love feedback on this please, tell me your thoughts, I may do another one son because these are great!

Overall, I like it. Please let me know why I should or should not have said to decrease this or increase that.

Now that you mention my wording it would seem confusing, the signature ability should’ve been worded as you said, and the special three, I tried to clarify in the notes. But basically, the effects will only apply if the criteria is met and there cannot be two effects active. Either the opponent is stunned, Juggernaut is Unstoppable, or Juggernaut is not unstoppable. The stun overrides all of them though, if the opponent is stunned, he gains the perfect block and nothing else. As for the disorient It’s a fairly weak AAR so i thought I could get away with the long duration, especially because it would need to be stacked to be really useful. I think it’s ok at 15, maybe bringing it down to 12 if I could actually test it in game. And the crit rate I was thinking if blade can have such good base crit damage, and get that insane sp2 crit rate, why can’t juggernaut have his mini version lol. As well, the sp2 is only three hits. So maximum you’re getting is some decently chunky hits with some dash attack follow ups.

One more thing kinda defending my synergy choice lol, Kabam like to do that sort of thing. A good example is with Ghosts synergy with Hood, no relation far as I know, but Kabam made a synergy because they have a similar mechanic, my justification was a helmet but, my point is I base the way I do synergies off how Kabam do them. Just a small note there. Thank you for the feedback, appreciate it very much

Juggernaut

Synergies:

Now that you mention my wording it would seem confusing, the signature ability should’ve been worded as you said, and the special three, I tried to clarify in the notes. But basically, the effects will only apply if the criteria is met and there cannot be two effects active. Either the opponent is stunned, Juggernaut is Unstoppable, or Juggernaut is not unstoppable. The stun overrides all of them though, if the opponent is stunned, he gains the perfect block and nothing else. As for the disorient It’s a fairly weak AAR so i thought I could get away with the long duration, especially because it would need to be stacked to be really useful. I think it’s ok at 15, maybe bringing it down to 12 if I could actually test it in game. And the crit rate I was thinking if blade can have such good base crit damage, and get that insane sp2 crit rate, why can’t juggernaut have his mini version lol. As well, the sp2 is only three hits. So maximum you’re getting is some decently chunky hits with some dash attack follow ups.

One more thing kinda defending my synergy choice lol, Kabam like to do that sort of thing. A good example is with Ghosts synergy with Hood, no relation far as I know, but Kabam made a synergy because they have a similar mechanic, my justification was a helmet but, my point is I base the way I do synergies off how Kabam do them. Just a small note there. Thank you for the feedback, appreciate it very much

I see your points and concede the crit rate and synergy choice lol. I still think the Sp. 3 has too much going on, but that's just me lol. Everything else seems good though. I hope you do a good job on later reworks. You seemed to handle my criticism well lol.

Juggernaut

Synergies:

I see your points and concede the crit rate and synergy choice lol. I still think the Sp. 3 has too much going on, but that's just me lol. Everything else seems good though. I hope you do a good job on later reworks. You seemed to handle my criticism well lol.

Not gonna be upset when someone makes valid points over something I wanted to be criticized lol
    Can someone review my colossus rework?
    Don't want to be left out. Lol.
    edited January 2019
    Black Panther (classic):

Sig ability:
    Ancestor's Knowledge.
    Foresight into the fight at hand gives BP a permanent 65% chance to ignore evade, autoblock, or unblockable buffs, and a 65% chance to remove an unstoppable or indestructible buff from the opponent.

Abilities:
    Vibranium Armor (passive):
    Provides full immunity to bleeds.
    Has a 30% chance to shrug off shock debuffs and reduces all energy damage received by 20%.
    Gives an active armor up buff for 8 seconds every 3 seconds, increasing armor rating by 345 for every armor up.

Heart Shaped Herb:
    Provides immunity to all poisons of the battlerealm.
    Regenerates 2% health per second after dashing back and idling for .5 seconds.
    Interrupted when hit or moved.

Vibranium Armory:
    His claws disintegrate metal at one touch, causing an armor break on metal champions, decreasing armor rating by 270 for 6 seconds from every heavy attack.
    On non-metal champs, his claws cause bleed for 79 damage per second for 4 seconds with every heavy attack.
    Max armor break stacks: 5.
    Max bleed stacks: 6.

Light and medium attacks have 25% chance to give a fury buff, increasing attack by 131 for 5 seconds. Max stacks: 5.

Special attacks:

Special 1:
    Has a 40% chance to stun the opponent. If the opponent has either armor break or bleed, then the chance increases by 10% for every bleed or armor break debuff the opponent has.

Special 2:
    T'challa's Vibranium claws lacerate the opponent, applying 4 armor breaks for 327 reduced armor rating for each debuff for 6 seconds on metal champions and 4 bleed debuffs on non-metal champions for 121 damage per second for 5 seconds.
    For symbiote champions, place a sonic disruption charge that deals 2.6% of the opponents max health as direct damage per second for 13 seconds.
    The sonic disruption charge can be applied only once from the Sp2, and can be  refreshed only once from a heavy attack.

Special 3:
    For every armor break or bleed debuff that the opponent suffers from, apply 2 more debuffs, either reducing armor rating by 436 for 8 seconds or bleeding for 100 damage per second for 5 seconds.
    This can exceed the maximum stacks.
    If the opponent is suffering from a sonic disruption charge, this attack deals 30% more damage.

Synergies
    Brilliance with Iron Man (OG):
    All champions gain +300 perfect block chance.

Illuminati with Iron Man (OG), Doctor Strange, Captain America (OG and WW2):
    Black Panther starts the fight with one bar of power.
    Iron Man's Arc Overload activates everytime he reaches 3 bars of power.
    Doctor Strange's armor in armor mode has an increased armor rating of 379.
    Captain America's (both) block proficiency is increased by +343.

Friends with Scarlett Witch and Vision(OG):
    Black Panther's chance to remove an unstoppable or indestructible buff is increased to a 75% chance.
    Scarlett has a 13% chance to gain a power gain buff for every buff she nullifies.
    Vision deals +300 energy damage from beam attacks.

Romance with Storm:
    Black Panther's chance to shrug off stun debuff increases by 10%.
    Storm inflicts 2 shock debuff when she would normally inflict only one.
    Fixed it a little bit. You guys are free to review this one lol.

ljrp3u5xprmi.jpg

Black Panther (classic):

Sig ability:
    Ancestor's Knowledge:
    Foresight into the fight at hand gives BP a permanent 65% chance to ignore evade, autoblock, or unblockable buffs, and a 65% chance to remove an unstoppable or indestructible buff from the opponent.

Abilities

Vibranium Armor:
    Has a 30% chance to shrug off shock debuffs and reduces all energy damage received by 20%.
    Gives an active armor up buff for 8 seconds every 3 seconds, increasing armor rating by 456 for every armor up.

Heart Shaped Herb:

Vibranium Armory:
    His claws disintegrate metal at one touch, causing an armor break on metal champions, decreasing armor rating by 237 for 6 seconds from every heavy attack.
    On non-metal champs, his claws cause bleed for 79 damage per second for 4 seconds with every heavy attack.
    Max armor break stacks: 5

Light and medium attacks have 20% chance to give a fury buff, increasing attack by 131 for 5 seconds.
    Max stacks: 5.

Special 1

Has a 40% chance to stun the opponent.
    If the opponent has either armor break or bleed, then the chance increases by 10% for every bleed or armor break debuff the opponent has.

Special 2

T'challa's Vibranium claws lacerate the opponent, applying 4 armor breaks for 327 reduced armor rating for each debuff for 6 seconds on metal champions, 4 bleed debuffs on non-metal champions for 121 damage per second for 5 seconds.
    For symbiote champions, place a sonic disruption charge that deals 2% of the opponents max health as direct damage per second for 13 seconds.
    The sonic disruption charge can be applied only once, and it can be refreshed only once from a heavy attack.

Special 3

For every armor break or bleed debuff that the opponent suffers from, apply 2 more debuffs, either reducing armor rating by 436 for 8 seconds or bleeding for 100 damage per second for 5 seconds.
    If the opponent is suffering from a sonic disruption charge, this attack deals 30% more damage.

Synergies

Black Panther's chance to remove an unstoppable or indestructible buff is increased to a 75% chance.
    Scarlett has a 13% chance to gain a power gain buff for every buff she nullifies.

Romance with Storm:
    Fixed it a little bit. You guys are free to review this one lol.

ljrp3u5xprmi.jpg

Black Panther (classic):

Sig ability:
    Ancestor's Knowledge:

Abilities

Vibranium Armor:
    Gives an active armor up buff for 8 seconds every 3 seconds, increasing armor rating by 456 for every armor up.

Heart Shaped Herb:

Vibranium Armory:
    His claws disintegrate metal at one touch, causing an armor break on metal champions, decreasing armor rating by 237 for 6 seconds from every heavy attack.
    Max armor break stacks: 5

Light and medium attacks have 20% chance to give a fury buff, increasing attack by 131 for 5 seconds.
    Max stacks: 5.

Special 1

Has a 40% chance to stun the opponent for 4 seconds.
    If the opponent has either armor break or bleed, then the chance and duration increases by 10% for every bleed or armor break debuff the opponent has.

Special 2

T'challa's Vibranium claws lacerate the opponent, applying 4 armor breaks for 327 reduced armor rating for each debuff for 6 seconds on metal champions, 4 bleed debuffs on non-metal champions for 121 damage per second for 5 seconds.
    For symbiote champions, place a sonic disruption charge that deals 2% of the opponents max health as direct damage per second for 13 seconds.
    The sonic disruption charge can be applied only once, and it can be refreshed only once from a heavy attack.

Special 3

Synergies

Romance with Storm:

Finally got it right. Lol.