**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need help with uc diablo

Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
I dont know how to fight him n his unstoppable is making me remember uc. The champion ;/

Comments

• Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    jyzgei4f5h9b.png
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    void should be great for him tbh, i took him down with a 5/50 quake and a 40% revive
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    He has a 25% chance to brew a potion upon being struck, and a 25% chance to drink a potion upon being struck. Play defensively. Keep an eye on his brewing, and use 2-3 hit combos.
    Ok so just were him down then he wount have potions to fight my void last fight i have a lc who can maybe tank up some hits
    Ty for the help i ran him out off potions like u told me it was still hard but not like beforenj7z4oi825ig.png
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    edited January 2019
    **disregard this
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    Best option is void. Don't hit him after his specials too cause he becomes that "latest trend" of unstoppable and unblockable from his node.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I beat him with Blade one run but I'm using Domino with Rhulk/Massacre synergy for him atm. She destroys him.
    Well u have op champs woudent b surprise
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    Well u have op champs woudent b surprise

You hav op champ to.
  • HamedSOHamedSO Posts: 139
    How to stop his regen? I got him down to 50% then he regened back in the second fight!