**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So I'm up to Collector, now what?

phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
It looks like I have a bit of reading to do anyway before starting this match but can anyone give me some tips for this.

The team is:
4r5 Quake
5r2 Quake
4r4 duped void
4r5 unduped Sparky

4r5 Duped Hulk.

The quakes were used as path clearers, Bane really messes me up so I figured no hits equals no bane.

Void was brought for synergy with hulk.

It looks like Hulk is the go, I only have 12 20% pots, 15 40% pots and about 1200 units and yes, I am prepared to burn the lot to get it done.

Can you learned folk provide some advice on how to play this?

Thanks.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Void and Quake are useful. There's really no easy way to down him. You just have to get as much Damage in as possible, and at least try to get him past 50%. I dummied him with Quake and Hulk. Quake for the first half, Hulk for the second.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Thanks for the tips. I got impatient and just went for it.

Used quake for a while then just bashed away with Hulk, popped a 30% boost with another 20% attack on top.

I burned all my revives (no units) but to be honest I was underwhelmed, I expected it to be a massive essaitch one tee fight since I am nowhere near the skill level of decent players but Master Thanos from a while back was harder for me.

For some stupid reason I kept trying to intercept instead of parry and when I stopped trying to be good and just parried, most of them stuck. One thing I noticed was a 5 hit combo with Hulk followed by a sp1, collector blocked almost every one of them.

I've been trying to one shot my way to collector for a couple of months thinking I had all the time in the world to git gud but after Uncollected got an awakening gem a few weeks ago that really burned my goat enough to buy my way through.

I should've just done it way back when since all my items were just gathered ingame with no monetary outlay. A small lesson to be learned for others, don't wait, every day you procrastinate you miss out.

Please keep adding info to this thread, hopefully it helps the next person.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Now I really need to work on my intercept game but Act 5 can wait awhile before I take on the next chapter, I will go back and explore act 4 and poke my way around UC EQ but I'm a realist, it will be a long time before I am capable of completing it.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Starky at 10 poise charges makes up for the 50% attack reduction in 5.3, so it shouldn't be that hard