**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Marvel contest of champions 2019 discussion

2018 was a great year for the contest. we had infinity dungeons, Gwen pool goes to the movies, aegon, symbiot superime and venom the duck as the new Kabam exclusives and the little symbiot event and goldpool. This means the 2019 will be just as awesome. This is the discussion were we talk about new champs and event quests and side events. And with a little bit of luck we might give Kabam some ideas

Comments

• NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    7* champs yet? You know they are an inevitability ...
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    NiteAndDae wrote: »
    7* champs yet? You know they are an inevitability ...

Too soon, can't even r3 a 6*. Plus t5cc isn't even obtainable yet.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    events for Captain Marvel in 2019, giving an MCU!Carol and either Talos or Yon-Rogg, Avengers 4, probably with a new Hawkeye since he's rumoured to be getting a new alias and Spider-Man: Far From Home, probably with Mysterio coming. Something in November with a new Kabam created character, probably Mystic class, with Guillotine as the event reward on Normal.
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    I want 2019 to be the year of long needed fixes, whether it be to class related masteries like pure skill or minor buffs to champs like colossus, UC, and Iron Fist
  • Doomwarrior1Doomwarrior1 Posts: 49
    In forged to fight they had a event when they gave out sharkticons ( there like adaptiods)
    So have a adaptiod week were there is a special login Callander that has 6 adaptoids and have number seven be a 3star adaptoid crystal
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Id like 2019 to be the year to buff champs like Juggernaut, groot, spider gwen, karnak, magneto and colossus and not synergy buffs but proper buffs
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    2019 will have act 6. That'll be a pretty good start.
    In 2019 I would like to see bad characters updated to be better and stronger like they changed kills special 2.
    Hulks special 2 I meant
  • BackjrBackjr Posts: 31
    2018 was a wonderful year with MCOC. I believe one of the best parts was the champ buffs. Venom, Carnage, Luke Cage, Red Hulk, the shock champs, all of them turned out to be awesome ramp ups. I would like to see Kabamed continue with this. I'd like to see fixes on the cold snap champs. Iceman shouldn't take cold snap damage and frostbite charges. Same with Loki, he's a frost giant. He turns blue with sp2 and brings ice from nowhere, shouldn't he be cold immune. Keep up the great work kabam, I'm excited for 2019!