**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LF Alliance (Aiming for Gold 1)

My last Alliance let me down way too much. I'm looking for any alliance whose aiming for Gold 1 and does map 55553.

I use the trinity for AW and Flaming trinity for AQ.

My Game ID is mczout and line ID is also mczout.

ci6lu42mi7fz.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Still looking? 4xk6br6aqsqd.jpeg
  • Options
    RtomMADRtomMAD Posts: 195
    rtommad on Line app
  • Options
    Samar_1092Samar_1092 Posts: 46
    @mczout u still looking?
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    We are 13 mil Gold 1/Plat 3 alliance. Very serious but not a crazy second job. No arena grind needed. No crazy minimums. Just AQ and AW. We run 55544. We hit 110 mil AQ points. Plenty of glory and crystals. We hit most events as well but nothing required. Low donations. 90/12/7..

Enough with the stats though. We mainly have fun. Very friendly chat line. Discord chat will be required. Much better than line. Ask anyone. Worldwide alliance with members from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, India, Croatia, Guam, Serbia. We bring the fun back to the game without having the overbearing need to treat it like a second job.

We are looking for uncollected players. Someone who brings 30k+ defense with some 4/55s and god tier 5/50 or better defenders. Able to handle themselves in AQ and AW at a tier 3/4 level. We recently created a lower alliance and moved some of our members there to work on progression. We want to get back to that Plat 3 level.

B_Dizzle_01 ign
    B_Dizzle_01#1147 discord
    b_dizzle_01 line