**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best Rotation for Ghost?

I see lots of Ghost gameplay and ability vids on YouTube but its not as helpful if you don't know what that person is trying to do. So just curious if any seasoned Ghost players have a go-to rotation for her for average fights (opponents with 18k-70k health). My Ghost is unawakened and has 4* Hood and 3* Wasp for synergy.

I recently pulled her as 5* so I was mostly wondering if she is worth learning if I already have other easy to use God Tier 5*'s like Corvus (soon R4), Blade (R4), and Cap IW (Dupped and R4). I am recently Uncollected, and haven't started 5.3. Will she be more helpful for the rest of Act 5 than the other three mentioned? Should I save my T2A for Ghost over Corvus?

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Ghost is awesome definitely take some time to learn how to use her
  • shortskatrshortskatr Posts: 25
    I have a 6 star ghost,, very useful in alliance war,, with just the wasp synergy,, Took a couple weeks of solid fighting with her for sure to get the play style,, but as for completing 5.4 u can’t take much damage so like an abomination is putting poison on u,, by the time ur done the combo u lost a lot of life before u can phase,, better to run poison immune,, she is good for long fights with suicides and synergies,, as for Corvus,, would be much more helpful to have ghost, because some of those fights are 200 hits,, ghost was a little helpful but mainly u need a stacked roster,, u can’t stack one guy up for a hundred percent, but he will be the guy to take me through the labrynth if that is one of your goals
  • ChuckiesolChuckiesol Posts: 63
    shortskatr wrote: »
    I have a 6 star ghost,, very useful in alliance war,, with just the wasp synergy,, Took a couple weeks of solid fighting with her for sure to get the play style,, but as for completing 5.4 u can’t take much damage so like an abomination is putting poison on u,, by the time ur done the combo u lost a lot of life before u can phase,, better to run poison immune,, she is good for long fights with suicides and synergies,, as for Corvus,, would be much more helpful to have ghost, because some of those fights are 200 hits,, ghost was a little helpful but mainly u need a stacked roster,, u can’t stack one guy up for a hundred percent, but he will be the guy to take me through the labrynth if that is one of your goals

So what was the play style?
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    There's a guy on Youtube Seatin always talks about, "Panda Man Pete" who is apparently a God with Ghost. Probably the best place to look and learn.
    Yeah I've seen his videos, but that literally the only advice I can find lol. I was pretty stoked when I pulled Ghost (cause youtubers) and I see people flexing in here when they pull her but I'm sure 90% of the people posting in here (maybe myself included) would be more effective with a Magneto instead, so idk what they celebrating lol. Considering we don't know her play style. So I was hoping someone other than Pandamanpete had a go-to rotation for fastest way to understand.

Granted at this point I've been playing with her lots and its getting better (experiement, reading her descriptions every few days so they're more applicable) but still feel a tried and true rotation post would be extremely beneficial.
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    Easiest for me is 4 hits (MLLL), backup and phase, let them hit you a few times, MLLL, phase, etc, rinse and repeat to an sp2 and unleash. Never end in a medium or 5 hit combo.

Would really love to dupe mine soon.. while it’s not 100% crucial, having the phase at the start sets the flow of the fight up so much faster, and not to mention the power gain from “missed” hits. Such a fun champ!
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Chuckiesol wrote: »
    I see lots of Ghost gameplay and ability vids on YouTube but its not as helpful if you don't know what that person is trying to do. So just curious if any seasoned Ghost players have a go-to rotation for her for average fights (opponents with 18k-70k health). My Ghost is unawakened and has 4* Hood and 3* Wasp for synergy.

I recently pulled her as 5* so I was mostly wondering if she is worth learning if I already have other easy to use God Tier 5*'s like Corvus (soon R4), Blade (R4), and Cap IW (Dupped and R4). I am recently Uncollected, and haven't started 5.3. Will she be more helpful for the rest of Act 5 than the other three mentioned? Should I save my T2A for Ghost over Corvus?

Have you seen mvinceable’s YouTube site? He has a video of a three star Ghost taking out a beefy 5 star Wasp, with explanations of everything Ghost can do. Highly instructional.
  • TheBigSchemeTheBigScheme Posts: 60
    I have a 5* r5 ghost and 6* cg and untill u learn how to fight with ghost stick to cg.... took me alot of practice and was doubting my decision alot of times but let me tell u once u got the flow for her she is amazing.... i explored variant and ch2 cost me 1k ish units to explore thanks to her.... cg was my go to for ch3 ..... i alot of time go fight ultron final boss in act 5.3 with her just for fun and i do any path plus the ultron boss just with her w/o suicides or boosts or pots.
    Would be much easier to use her if u had her duped for the extra power gain while phazing but even unduped she is cool .... only thing is u dont start the fight in phaze mode so if u run suicides your first move any fight will be to swipe back.
    Most folks use her MLLL combo.... i prefer MLL for the reason that the 3rd L seems kinda clunky...
    I had to learn to swipe back with right thumb and activate sp2 with left almost immediately to get max damage which me being left handed wasnt easy...
    Also had to learn the timing of swipe back into phaze if using suicides to not get any recoil damage which i suggest you do aswell..
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    As others have said 3-4 hit combo then phase. Once you have her timing down she’s amazing. I practed for weeks with her at 2/35 on WS before taking her 4/55. Just got time the phase for recoil. And get used to the swipe back with your right hand. But once you do she’s a top tier champ for sure.
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Squad_Dnb wrote: »
    i prefer MLL for the reason that the 3rd L seems kinda clunky...
    me too, im still in the learning process and most of the time the gameplay with her is on point.
    only problem i face sometimes is, how much hits do u take when phasing? 1, 2 or even 3 and then go in with a medium? i mean sometimes i get intercepted when i wanna intercept the 3rd missed hit...hope that makes any sense, lol

btw got the tech ag from lol first run and a week later my gf pulled me the 5*...
    sometimes rngeesus is nice to us

Go in after 2nd usually as 4th hit could be heavy or it could be light which is usually the fastest...keep switching between MLLL, MLL, ML combos to keep AI's 'brains scrambled'
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    This is a great thread with good info. Bookmarking...
    Squad_Dnb wrote: »
    thx i´ll try that

And always go in after Medusa's first - her 2nd is super fast and can wreck you. Avoid double hit mediums as well like IMIW and Moon knights last
    @Mike12867 Wow... that was incredible. Thank you so much! Was exactly what I needed! Though not originally meant for this thread, thanks for taking the time to do that comprehensive guide. It's what all new Ghost players need to see.

And thank you everybody else so much for answer my question and giving great input. You can really get a good understanding by seeing what other people are doing and why, so I can incorporate it into my own play.

I was kinda surprised by the preference of MLLL over spamming long-held heavies but that is probably the best way to go.
    Chuckiesol wrote: »
    @Mike12867 Wow... that was incredible. Thank you so much! Was exactly what I needed! Though not originally meant for this thread, thanks for taking the time to do that comprehensive guide. It's what all new Ghost players need to see.

And thank you everybody else so much for answer my question and giving great input. You can really get a good understanding by seeing what other people are doing and why, so I can incorporate it into my own play.

I was kinda surprised by the preference of MLLL over spamming long-held heavies but that is probably the best way to go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDSZg0czY8Q&feature=youtu.be

I just made a detailed guide if you are interested
    Awesome, a great thing just got better... Thanks!