**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

3 star

Share your first 3*. Mine was god tiero905iaa4gfmx.jpg

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Cant remember my first 3* lol
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    War Machine
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Angela or maybe rocket
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Mine was Ronan, so I spent a lot of my early game trying to chain stun anything that moved.

He may have been my same as well. Firsr 4* was Iron Fist.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    My first 3 star I think was Electra, spent the early days running an Electra punisher dd Netflix team
  • I was happy at first because it was my first 3* then saw abilities
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    forgot my main, but my alt was proxima
  • ChainslayerChainslayer Posts: 62
    Mephisto
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    GAMORA. Just sp2d everything all day long. She was my MVP for taking down kang back in the day before people got 4*s before finishing act2
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Ghost was my first 3 star. From a premium crystal too
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Groot. Took me a whole month to get him too. Since the GOTG event was going on by that time (the event with Rocket's workshop), I was able to fill the ranks with the other GOTG heroes pretty quickly from those Ultimate GOTG crystals you formed at that time.

Needless to say, a full synergy GOTG 3 star team was my go-to questing team for the longest time.
  • rj7896rj7896 Posts: 75
    Mine was archangel, and I complete master mode with him . Love him
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Guillotine! I love her. I’m still waiting for a 4*/5* Guillotine
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Hulkbuster. Loved using his L3. Actually felt powerful using him, believe it or not
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Captain America (og). After a month of playing from PHC
  • Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    Groot. And the noob i was I actually ranked him up and thought he was a good champ.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Loki. I thought he was great. Finally got some good use when I used him to beat Ultron the first time
  • Venom for me! Totally fell in love with the fluidity in his combos as a result.

Thanks for sharing, everyone!
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Deadpool
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Doctor Strange baby, pre 12.0
  • Mine was gamora
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    OG Iron Man, I thought he was the best champ in the game lol
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Ultron was my first 3*.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Mines was beast n i was super delighted
    Until i saw ppl had 4* 5*!
  • SyiionicSyiionic Posts: 64
    Deadpool (OG) on my alt. Punisher/Symbiote Spider-Man on my main. Got the spiderman from a premium and then immediately after opened an 3 Arena crystals and got 2 3* Punishers and 15 units.
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    Mine was gamora
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Abomination I think