**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Post your latest 5 star pulls

1235»

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Storm and just duped Loki this morning
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Star_Lord_ wrote: »
    For me, these posts do help because at times you feel like you are the only person in the world with bad luck. You visit the forums and see there are others just like you, and in come cases with worse luck. I guess its a way of commiserating.

On the other hand it does give you hope when you see and hear that while bad luck can run for a while, it does eventually get better.

my 2 cents

I understand the need to relate your crappy pulls. It sucks, but it happens. If you keep opening crystals you will get a few good champs. I just don’t see the need for a huge thread about people’s Magneto’s and Corvus’s they pulled. Everybody out there has pulled garbage and some bombs. If they haven’t they will.

Best of luck to you! You’ll get there. Just takes some time for some.
  • Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    uff06hnnhn7q.png
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    Sigh. My last 5* pull was a Classic Captain America. Over a hundred options... and I got him.
  • I opened 2 basic and I got... a Void and a Korg! I was thrilled! Got 2 great pulls after 6 consecutive busts.