**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can we talk about Void...

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I’ve managed without Void, tough though I’ll admit. I’ve got a 4* and 5* science gem waiting for him... one day.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I honestly think M.O.D.O.K. is the best option, if you can get to an L1 and avoid being hit. Get Rulk to 70+ Regen, fire thr L1. He's down.

He may be a close second, but unfortunately Void does take the MVP slot. You literally don’t need to touch Rulk to win. For MODOK you need to hit him and get to an L1 which could trigger spiked armor, not to mention it diminishes the regeneration charges. But for those that do not have Void he is worth exploring. A better choice than Guilly I would say.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    What ticks me off a bit is how they made diablo bleed immune
    Making aa pretty useless for heal block.
    The force of will node already made his aar useless but then you just had to make him bleed immune
    But yeah void is the next thing until they create nodes that makes him less useful too

Oh they’re coming. There will be nodes that will reverse his reverse heal lol.

Lionheart node Map 7
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Sheesh guys lol. This post isnt about me not being able to clear content or anything like that without Void.
    I just like him, and need someone to run path 6/7 in aw at the moment lmao.
    If i had void i could, but i dont so i just came here to complain lol.
    Also, i just used a 4/55 quake on Rhulk, then finished em off with a 4* CB..... So yeah, I just want Void lol
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Sorry, I can't get past the "give me one or make more" part.

Mark it down. Maybe the first time I've agreed with GW. Sorry OP you are entitled to nothing. I wasted tons of units and shards chasing Blade but still don't have him. Blade would help me out considerably but I make due. A Gwenpool would work too but don't have her either...we all have those champs that would add a lot to our roster, just keep playing like everyone else and you'll get him sooner or later then you can complain about not having Killmonger.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Ahh i would, but i have KM lol
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    I'd use a generic on Void if I ever get him. Not likely atm as I am opening featured 5* crystals. I hope they put him back in dungeon crystals and drop the stupid purchase limit of 1. I ranked the 4* to 5/50 for LOL x23 and he soloed her.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I have an r4 5 star void but not dupe so not that good
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I honestly think M.O.D.O.K. is the best option, if you can get to an L1 and avoid being hit. Get Rulk to 70+ Regen, fire thr L1. He's down.

He may be a close second, but unfortunately Void does take the MVP slot. You literally don’t need to touch Rulk to win. For MODOK you need to hit him and get to an L1 which could trigger spiked armor, not to mention it diminishes the regeneration charges. But for those that do not have Void he is worth exploring. A better choice than Guilly I would say.

Good to know. Perhaps I'll take my 4* to R5.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

If you’re talking about Void you don’t have to rank him. I did it with a 1/10
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Been saving a gem for him since his release. He's pretty crucial to have for Variant as well

If you’re talking about Void you don’t have to rank him. I did it with a 1/10

Yeah I took him up anyway. He's been sitting at R4 for some time now. I've gotten into him.
    Midnite93 wrote: »
    Void is not the only answer to be frank and red hulk gave me no trouble I used doc ock. Only champ I had maximum trouble fighting is the Thing. I nicknamed him Korg 2.0 without thorns.

Quake is effective with Thing.
  • noynoy Posts: 56
    Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    I have an r4 5 star void but not dupe so not that good

I also have an unduped 5* Void. I was debating on taking him past r2 lol. Needless to say, I don't use him much. But all this fanfare behind him has piqued my interest. How do you feel taking him to r4? His sig is still confusing to me.
    Basically he's all about building Debuffs. Fear of the Void activates after you get to Max Stack of Debuffs. Crazy Damage. You don't even need to make contact because Debuffs are applied after the Timer runs out.
    Spend some time reading up on his Debuffs and check out some YouTube.
  • When I get done with Diablo in UC my goal for Rhulk is to finish him off with a 5/65 Sparky 10 poise sp2 to the face! If it works it will feel fantastic!
  • Y'all need to get more skilled at the game if you think void is the only answer lol. Void is certainly not the only answer to stuff. I One shotted Rulk with my 5* starky. only r4 and unawakened
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    Capiw has reverse heal and the other debuts synergied.

I have 5*&6* Void and don’t use him.. he was used in variant and that’s it.. besides path 6-7 in AW , he serves 0 use on my roster

Crazy game. Void never leaves my team, and I use him every chance I get.

It’s a pretty cool option, but Void is better without question. I zero hit solo’d UC Rulk with ease.
  • DanveerKarnaDanveerKarna Posts: 113
    Hey All,

While we do make some of our most difficult content for Summoners with deep rosters, we try not to make our regular content dependent on just one or two Champions. While it might be necessary to have a certain Mechanic (eg, Power Control), we try to stay away from making it too specific.

In this month's EQ, Void is definitely a great answer to Red Hulk, but he is far from the only one. In fact, reversing healing is not the only answer here. This kind of Regeneration buff has been used many times in the past, and there have always been other ways to deal with it. Whether that's just being more aggressive, or using Poison to diminish the Regen effects (I know that won't work on Red Hulk), or using a Champ that's proficient with Heal Block, Void is far from the only Answer.

There are multiple good options for Rhulk. WS with KM synergy can bring him down. I don't have a 5 or 6* WS. It's 4* 5-50 , probably first skill 5-50 since I started playing in Dec 2015. 4* Blade should also work fine.

Not all the content is supposed to be beatable, I didn't bother to 100% maze, just ran it once and drained my stash and units and I knew that this quest is not for me.

I have a 6* unawakened Void. Tried him on Rhulk, failed. Tried again with WS, succeeded. I lost all the teammates during my first run. There are workarounds, and as a community, players will always find the solution. e.g. I saw video by Seatin where he killed Rhulkh with a 2* CapIW.
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    edited January 2019
    I don't have void so I had to use 5r4 unduped ghost with ant man synergy, a lot of pots and a couple revives to take down Rh. That fight felt really cheap to me.

I am now trying to figure out diab and without void its been a serious pain.

This months uc and the last couple with all this cheap unstoppable and unblockable nodes have been stressful and it feels an uphill battle if you don't have certain Champs
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    I don't know why but whenever i rank5/65 a champ there's an active discussion takes place on that particular champ in here

First i took blade to 5/65 then people here crying to nerf him
    Then I took spark to 5/65 same thing happened
    And now i took void to 5/65 again similar kind of thread

Maybe a coincidence only i guess
    But yes before taking any of the above champs up i researched and asked for suggestions from fellow alliance and forum members because once you take a champ up there's no going back and the resources we all know how tough to acquire.
    Maybe this months quests is for void but some other month is for Corvus/medusa/blade etc
    The more one cry the greater the frustration level
    Rather than crying i advice to find the other counters and watch some videos. Gone are days where you can rely only on a particular set of champs (Variant is an appropriate example of it)
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    @Rixob Name 1 thing Void does, that not 1 other champ can’t... just 1

Can reverse heal and power gain without landing a single punch or blocking.
    @Rixob Name 1 thing Void does, that not 1 other champ can’t... just 1[/quote

That is irrelevant. What is extremely relevant, is the things he does well, he does better than every other champ. Not to mention he has an enormous HP pool.

He’s the man. 😁
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Void is ridiculous. I recorded a diablo fight in uncollected. I played TERRIBLE. Still took him down. I’ll upload to YouTube and share.

https://youtu.be/02Ie3qaCuWc
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

He can break dance
  • noynoy Posts: 56
    Dshu wrote: »

He can break dance

That uprock is quite unorthodox...