**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need confirmation on duration of upcoming off-season break

Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
Following the fiasco of the last two off-season breaks, can we as the community get an early confirmation from Kabam how long the upcoming off-season break will be.

More specifically, will we be returning to the expected normal duration of two weeks, or will Kabam be insisting on making the new norm a mere one week break?

The uncertainty is not good for alliances and members who need to plan out in advance whether they can commit to a whole season, which would differ depending on its dates.

Thank you.

Comments

• Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    Approaching 24 hours since thread was posted and no reply.

Thank you for the confirmation I guess!
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Ultra8529 wrote: »

Wow, that's pretty ballsy to demand a reply in 24 hours. Believe it or not, but mods don't respond to every thread they get called out in or that's all they'd be doing all day long.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Wow, that's pretty ballsy to demand a reply in 24 hours. Believe it or not, but mods don't respond to every thread they get called out in or that's all they'd be doing all day long.
    The audacity goes beyond that, the question is loaded, contains a false dichotomy and assumes there is even an answer.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Truth is they should be able to give us more of a timeline than waiting until the season is over. It’s pretty rough that the season ends and your expecting a break fro 2 weeks and you get less than a week from when the announcement actual comes out.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Timone147 wrote: »
    Truth is they should be able to give us more of a timeline than waiting until the season is over. It’s pretty rough that the season ends and your expecting a break fro 2 weeks and you get less than a week from when the announcement actual comes out.

Of course it’s the truth and yet we still won’t find out until after matchmaking begins on day 1 of the offseason.
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★

My point exactly. How hard can it be to give a reply or even a holding reply of "we don't know". Players shouldn't be kept in the dark over something as crucial as this.

There were also two previous comments that were surreptitiously deleted that would have provided context to why I mentioned 24 hours.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★

My point exactly. How hard can it be to give a reply or even a holding reply of "we don't know". Players shouldn't be kept in the dark over something as crucial as this.

There were also two previous comments that were surreptitiously deleted that would have provided context to why I mentioned 24 hours.

Because there was too much truth in those 2 comments.

They can delete comments from the thread but ignore your original question... THAT is your answer.