**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Regarding trial of darkness Iceman(epic)

RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
I just going to say it plain and simple. This guy needs to be removed

And yes I brought in my Corvus. But the continual power gain and drain makes him practically useless. Had to bust 300 units last week to get past him and that’s just because he wouldn’t throw his specials and got to Sp3’s. And it’s not like you can take in a non coldsnap immune. If shrug off fails your sitting there taking 1300 damage a second. It’s ridiculous to be frank. Sure he’ll manageable on master which I will be taking on, on this particular day from here on out but that is besides the point

So yeah. Removed or at least lower his attack. 4* r5 die from his unavoidable damage and r4 5*s barely survive( 10% health or such)

Anyone else having trouble with him

Comments

• AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    I used IMIW for him, other than Meph and CG, most of the Coldsnap immune champs are fairly recent, so not everyone has one. a 4*50 Ultron may survive the initial Coldsnap also, unless by 1300/second, you mean each tick is 1300, as DoTs tick 2x/sec.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Unavoidable dmg seems to be a go-to for kabam lately. Especially on anything with “better” rewards. There was Elektra a couple eqs ago, there was the icemanS in the champion challenge. Degen nodes in variant. They are getting their money one way or another.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Amonthir wrote: »
    I used IMIW for him, other than Meph and CG, most of the Coldsnap immune champs are fairly recent, so not everyone has one. a 4*50 Ultron may survive the initial Coldsnap also, unless by 1300/second, you mean each tick is 1300, as DoTs tick 2x/sec.

Ticks for approximately 650 per sec. and Ultron isn’t a bad shout actually. And yeh, the lack of available coldsnap immune for most people is really what’s ticking me off

ManChild wrote: »
    Unavoidable dmg seems to be a go-to for kabam lately. Especially on anything with “better” rewards. There was Elektra a couple eqs ago, there was the icemanS in the champion challenge. Degen nodes in variant. They are getting their money one way or another.

Yeh. At least the dormmamu and mephisto are beatable with most champs. I can understand a bit of unavoidable damage providing it doesn’t hinder the fight too much but this damage is off the scale. And it’s worse on the final day
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    I had him last week on the final day. My sparky is 5/65 and it took him to about 10%
    I had him last week on the final day. My sparky is 5/65 and it took him to about 10%

That’s insane. I’ve had him all 3 times I possibly could. Got super lucky last week on the final day as I had a charge and he was pretty liberal with his specials.

That’s insane. I’ve had him all 3 times I possibly could. Got super lucky last week on the final day as I had a charge and he was pretty liberal with his specials.

Did still take me 5 revives to get that lucky run though

• BurroBurro Posts: 82
    Thankfully I have a 5/65 Sabretooth who had no problem with him.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Lol I completely stopped doing epic ,sticking to master (even with 3 5/65s ) and wasting revives/items that I could spend on better quest.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Took Iceman down today with 4* GR. No idea what you’re talking about.
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    Sabretooth...