**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Omega Red bleed damage

Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
Why is my Omega Red taking bleed damage vs Morningstar? I also have coagulate maxed and should be healing instead of taking damage? Is this another bug?

Comments

• Jeramy6815Jeramy6815 Posts: 67
    It’s because of the enhanced bleed node.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Well he is not bleed immune ... he has bleed reduction damage.
    Also, deep wounds direct damage?
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Well he is not bleed immune ... he has bleed reduction damage.
    Also, deep wounds direct damage?

No deep wounds its in a quest. 90% is omegas base and 30% is from coagulate. Her bleed damage would have to be 3600 per second which clearly isnt possible.
    I can't tell you without any concrete numbers, screenshots or anything. You asked why he is taking damage, It's because he totally should
    I can't tell you without any concrete numbers, screenshots or anything. You asked why he is taking damage, It's because he totally should

With coagulate and willpower he should be healing
    Coagulate doesn't reduce the damage taken to negative. And her bleed damage is calculated in a different way, taking in consideration the nodes that increase her attack
    Coagulate doesn't reduce the damage taken to negative. And her bleed damage is calculated in a different way, taking in consideration the nodes that increase her attack

Coagulate reduces damage by a flat 30%, then Omegas should reduce that by 90%. Unless the bleed was an insane amount which it isn't its

1 Soul: When struck with a Physical Contact attack, Morningstar has a 50% chance to cause her opponent to Bleed for 574 damage over 5 seconds

40% extra is 803 over 5 seconds! Or about 80 damage per tick which is 160 per second before coagulate or omegas passive takes effect.

I am taking 96 damage per second whe I should be healing instead and only taking 43 per tick.
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    It would be 30% taken away from the 10% left from his 90% bleed damage reduction, because of 12.0 thing making numbers not got negative, forgot the name of that term
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    And the champion boost global node also affects the bleed damage making it deal more
    As I said, it wouldn't be a 120% reduction in bleed damage.
    Still need details on her attack (which is what her bleed is based on) and the nodes that increase her attack, to know how much her base attack is without modifications.
    As I said, it wouldn't be a 120% reduction in bleed damage.
    Still need details on her attack (which is what her bleed is based on) and the nodes that increase her attack, to know how much her base attack is without modifications.

Her bleed is not based on attack read her spotlight lol
    It is, just like 99% of damage abilities in the game.
    You can esasily test it with suicides on and off
    It would be 30% taken away from the 10% left from his 90% bleed damage reduction, because of 12.0 thing making numbers not got negative, forgot the name of that term

If it was that way I should take even less. Either way I should be healing with willpower not losing health.

Her bleed is not based off her attack
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »

Ok then, where did you saw that?
    Her spotlight isn't different from all the other's where these abilities are based on attack, which I'm sure it isbased on her attack
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »

Ok then, where did you saw that?
    Her spotlight isn't different from all the other's where these abilities are based on attack, which I'm sure it isbased on her attack

I literally copied and pasted her bleed on hit from her spotlight its a fixed damage amount not based off her attack.

1 Soul: When struck with a Physical Contact attack, Morningstar has a 50% chance to cause her opponent to Bleed for 574 damage over 5 seconds
    I know you copied it, but still those are abilities based on the champion's attack. It works like that for every other champion.
    Her bleed deals 50% of her attack.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    2qbfq4f0ax8z.png
    Green numbers are stats affected by Sig and rank.

I have a R5 Sig 99 MS which has the same stats as what you posted. The AQ is a 5* and probably sig 200. Those numbers are affected by rank and sig.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    1) her bleed is affected by nodes like attack boosts, champion boosts and enhanced bleed. She probably has 40% enhanced bleed, 35% global, and then idk if she has 200-300% from champion boosts. Only champs currently in game not impacted by nodes - OM sig, korg sig, Domino sig off top of my head

2) the mastery wouldn’t stack additive to his ability. You probably take 7% of damage.

3) her sig doesn’t impact bleed damage from what I recall - her being r5 5* I assume would be base before #1
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    y7bc4xo3ojls.png
    Here is a 3/45 5* from trials. Clearly shows the damage increases.
    Kabam has already responded to my post when OR was first released. I didn’t delete it so it should still be here?
  • VancexClaRiiVancexClaRii Posts: 178
    edited January 2019
    Mastery takes effect first before the Champion's ability

Example:
    (100 bleed dmg - 10% from Coagulate) 90 dmg - 81 dmg (90% of post coagulate dmg; Champ ability - dmg reduction) = 9 dmg (end dmg dealt)

Technically, he should still get bleed damage.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    x0.7 x 0.3 or the other way around, doesn’t make difference
    Besides, 574 over 5 seconds is total damage of 574, not 2870
  • Eric1988Eric1988 Posts: 100
    You cant make a damage over time heal you lol
  • Eric1988Eric1988 Posts: 100
    Just tag a mod @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Wolf
  • BurroBurro Posts: 82
    I used Omega for that fight and took 0 bleed damage. Don’t have coagulate. Just have 1 point in WP.
    I’ve already been through this. If it’s the AQ mini you get bleed at 90% reduction then they tack on the enhanced bleed on top of that. So it is very much correct. Any numbers don’t stack. So if you have 30% bleed reduction it’s 30% off the 10% not -120%
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    edited January 2019
    next time post a video showing MS attack / skills (bleed damages skills shows is before nodes) before fight and nodes (so we can multiply it out). Then post pic of bleed damage you take and state masteries you have. It is possible enhanced bleed isn’t working right with immunities (meph had issue before that his enhanced incin in EQ was ignoring immunities) - you need to show the visual proof though so we can check the math.

You will take bleed damage but I would think if you had max will power with OM it would offset since MS only does single bleed stack
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Holy **** this stuff gets confusing after a while.