**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

New event quest

Don't you guys think the new event quest red hulk is too hard, they kabam have to make him so hard to fight I can use every champion that Seatin mentioned, and I still can't get pass him

Comments

• godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    edited January 2019
    @MichaelGUNS5 what difficulty have you watched the videos?
    do you have a modok or void or cap iw
    ive not tried him yet myself on UC too busy with war and aq and polishing off the thing on master and finishing of act 4 on my alt account but there are a few techniques and methods on you tube now
  • xGhost_RiderxxGhost_Riderx Posts: 35
    The red hulk in master wasn't that difficult, imo. Uncollected is probably a while different beast
  • CoachiditeCoachidite Posts: 30
    I will maintain that any boss that can be taken down by a 2* is not "too hard".

There are videos of a 2* Cap IW doing it
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    edited January 2019
    Took him down easy on Master, and Im not even that good. Last month's DH was 10 times harder, I didn't even bother with that one
  • RisengawRisengaw Posts: 30
    Coachidite wrote: »

So what about the people who can't afford those expensive masteries to do that?
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Risengaw wrote: »

Then they need to hit the arena, get some units, and unlock a point or two in despair. That’s how the game is played. You have to build up to that level. If you aren’t there, then you aren’t there. That’s just the way it is. I busted my ass in this game for a long time to unlock all that stuff, and get to where I am. Before that I couldn’t do the content others could do. Simple.
  • CazathuulCazathuul Posts: 57
    It comes down to the fact that he is tagged as defensive. Even without the regen aspect I find defensive AI highly irritating. Pretty much any ranked up champ can take him down, just push him to 1 bar of power, bait the special, punish, repeat. It may take several attempts to get the AI to regularly cough up those special attacks though.

Once he goes unblockable things go a bit smoother since he become far more aggressive. Just be certain to carefully manage his power as he approaches 25% health.
    Cazathuul wrote: »
    It comes down to the fact that he is tagged as defensive. Even without the regen aspect I find defensive AI highly irritating. Pretty much any ranked up champ can take him down, just push him to 1 bar of power, bait the special, punish, repeat. It may take several attempts to get the AI to regularly cough up those special attacks though.

Once he goes unblockable things go a bit smoother since he become far more aggressive. Just be certain to carefully manage his power as he approaches 25% health.

Generally, I would agree with you on the defensive A.I. but in this case the defensive node actually helps you. It’s the reason one is able to beat him with Void with zero hits.

Then they need to hit the arena, get some units, and unlock a point or two in despair. That’s how the game is played. You have to build up to that level. If you aren’t there, then you aren’t there. That’s just the way it is. I busted my ass in this game for a long time to unlock all that stuff, and get to where I am. Before that I couldn’t do the content others could do. Simple.

Oh okay so for normal people who have a job and don't want to spend money on the game they are screwed.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★

Oh okay so for normal people who have a job and don't want to spend money on the game they are screwed.
    No one say ther need to grind every 2 huers jus a bit so the unit stake op.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I really wish everyone would ask more questions about diablo...lol. That’s who I’m having trouble with

No need to spend money to grind arena. I’m gonna be honest though... In order to progress in this game and get the units for good masteries, and the experience and roster to take on difficult content, you have to play a lot. That’s just the nature of the game. That’s what you have to do to succeed. If that’s not for you, then you need another game.

Why would anyone expect any game’s design team to cater to the most casual players? That’s unreasonable. The people who are the most obsessed and devote the most time will be more successful, and will achieve it quicker.

This is a simple concept. You can grind and play like freak, or play casually, and accept that you will not be able to do well in all content.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    I haven't done uc yet, but in master right before I got him to 25%, I made sure to have blade with a special 2 and stunned him did a 5 hit combo and threw the special 2 and that wiped him out.
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    A 2* CAIW destroyed UC Red Hulk, as does a Blade with the GR synergy active.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    AA works as well if you get a poison then get a bleed immediately
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

You dont have to get all those masteries at once. It takes time to build up the units to unlock them. Even if you only hit s couple of milestones a go in arena you are building units and bcs which if you are luck give you units. 3 day events award 25 units for lower milestones and you get 100 units per difficulty in eq and 15 to 20 units per act level completed. If you aren't wasting units on crystals and dont buy pots you can easily unlock a mastery every couple weeks. You may not be able to complete content this eq but by improving your masteries you will have an easier go in future content. You just have to be patient if you don't want to spend hard cash on a mobile game. Its probably not the answer you want to hear but it's the hard truth
    It doesn't bother me what answer you give me lol. I've already 100% this months uc eq and I have my masteries unlocked. I'm just saying this because there are several people in my alliance who could find this difficult because they don't have certain niche champions. Just getting sick of the whole needing a certain few to beat something.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    It's not a matter of having a certain few niche champs its having champs with the correct ability to counter the node. Uncollected isn't designed for new players with limited roster choices. To become uncollected you need a diverse selection of champs and even then just being uncollected doesn't mean you should be able to beat all content. Uncollected eq is just an additional challenge for people who beat the collector it's not supposed to be easy free rewards you get them from beating the collector. Sometimes I think a lot of these threads could be solved by changing the uncollected eq into an elders bane EQ. Uncollected is becoming too easy to attain with the new champs being released. Most OG players beat uncollected with rank 4 and 5 4*s and act 5 with maybe 1 rank 4 5* for 100% completion. You don't see these players crying about the difficulty every eq
    I wouldn't say anyone's crying, just voicing their opinions. However, I know plenty of "OG" players who complain about certain months event quests. I beat collector with 4 stars and 100% with 4/55 and I thought the aegon event quest was ridiculous. The fight got harder as you went on and I didn't have a single counter champ avaliable. Anyways it sounds like you are enjoying the way this game is progressing so that's good at least.