**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Multiple game issues

TJ82TJ82 Posts: 610 ★★★
Hey Kabam team,

Here are many of the game issues that I would like to bring to your notice. Am sure you are well aware of same and I would like to know what is being done to resolve these issues. And please don't ask me to submit any form etc, I have done it multiple times till now, and anyhow it's not my job. Am raising the issue and need resolution and not further documentation. Also for your information, And as per your earlier suggestion I have - i) uninstalled game, ii) cleared all caches and restarted device, iii) reinstalled game - still all the issue remains same.

So here are the issues:

1) Game crashing - So every now and then while doing Arena game is crashing. Only once it happened in EQ, but every 6th 7th fight its happening regularly in arena

2) Network Connectivity - We are getting this message almost regularly since new update, i.e. 21.2

3) Lag in EQ - It's bit surprising that all the lag issue happens only while facing boss and not on other fights. And mostly lag happens on those boss fights wherein you need Parry e.g. Darkhawk last EQ and MODOK this EQ. Bit strange.

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Multiple threads about this already. Should have just added to them. That's what the mods are going to tell you to do anyway.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Have they ever given a response as to what is being done other than "our developers are looking into it"? That's the best they'll do.