**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

8 Dupes in 32 five star hero roles. Bad luck or par for the course?

It’s very frustrating because I’ve been grinding like a madman the last 3 months and have only dupes of Groot, CA OG, IP, Beast and Rhino to show for it. Five shoes in a row of garbage champs. Im not at the stage of the game where 6 star champs will come more than every 12 months either. I’m not expecting god tier pulls but am trying to build up a big roster of five stars to make grinding easier. Anyone had similar luck or is this worse than normal?

8 Dupes in 32 five star hero roles. Bad luck or par for the course? 86 votes

Bad luck. Pay penance to the RNG powers that be or quit
18% 16 votes
Normal. Stop complaining.
81% 70 votes

Comments

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    I'm 44 5 stars. 8 dupes. 1 came from the 1st dungeon that came out. That gave only Sig 1 on my beast. I awakened my vodoo with a gem that I got from act 5. Other 6 are normal dupes. My only good dupe is on Blade. So yeah I think it's pretty normal.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    11 natural dupes out of 43 for me. I'd say par for the course.
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    I'm not even gonna discuss my five stars but what you have is about right man.
  • DemosDemos Posts: 5
    I have a five-star Kamala Khan and I can't wait to dupe her :-)
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    I have 17 5* and only duped 2. I'd actually say you're lucky since it's harder to dupe 5*s. Even if they aren't good dupes you're adding to your 6*shard pool, ISO, and gold. I wish I had your problem. Lol
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Seems pretty normal to me
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Get used to it. I've gone 6 to 9 months without pulling a single champ that I actually want.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    I have 35 5* and 6 dupes. In those 41 5* crystals, I havent got one mystic. Its all RNG.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I didn't get my first duped 5* until I had more than 20 of them, so you're not doing too poorly, tbh.
  • BackjrBackjr Posts: 31
    I have 16 5s, 10 of those are cosmic and skills without a dupe. Rng I hear gets better the more $ you spend. That's at least what a lot of people say...
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Honestly that is at or more dupes than I have total on many more openings so I wouldn’t say you have bad luck
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Champions I’ve duped naturally, storm, Netflix daredevil, BPCW, Loki. I’m not very thrilled with any of them
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited January 2019
    My natural dupes are Gwenpool, Ultron, Agent Venom, Rulk, Crossbones, Spiderman OG, Hawkeye, Mordo, Iron Fist, Gambit, Falcon, Hulkbuster, IP, Groot and Colossus (15 out of 42).

Out of these 15 maybe 3 are actually useful dupes but at least they give some wonderful 6 star shards so meh.. There are many champs I wish I had duped in my roster.

Your luck might change, or could be good already and you have a lot of cool unduped champs.
  • Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    I’m at 23 without a dupe, and 2 of them were from dungeon crystals that I had 3 of
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    26 5stars so far. Only semi natural dupe is Winter Soldier from cinematic Crystal from GP goes to the movies. Have yet to pull a dupe from a basic crystal.