**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

VOID or KILLMONGER

Which six*should I rank up

VOID or KILLMONGER 26 votes

VOID 6*
30%
JestressSpity68SlyCat42VoltolosTJ107Saket_123KulklarMello42 8 votes
KILLMONGER 6*
38%
axelelf_1LeoGnarleyardoRiggs_97TrojanX05XxLoganTDCxXAleorRockypantherxRandomizerRuns_4GritabitDarth_Semz 10 votes
GHULK 6*
3%
Zipio 1 vote
Domino 5*
26%
Pcc880Anonymous346SmokieisgodIBlueShiftIFhfjghhggggjfhfjgNerds_galorep2805rimo 7 votes

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    KILLMONGER 6*
    Void can reverse healing and do lots of damage
    Killmonger is a good defender and attacker. He has great utility, damage, etc.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    VOID 6*
    Hmmmm, take my opinion with a grain of salt since I don't have my own higher star level of Void or Gulk, but they are all good champions.

Void and Gulk do best if you actually build masteries around them. Like Void with inequity mastery and etc makes him much better. If you are prepared to do that he is probably your strongest choice. Otherwise Killmonger I do have and he is extremely good as a generalist champ who has a lot of damage and useful utility.

To be clear though none of them are bad. I like Gulk a lot and he comes in handy in a lot of different match ups. It's just that if you have limited materials for rank up and can only choose one probably Void.
  • BadaxxBadaxx Posts: 30
    edited January 2019
    Haha one for each of the main contenders
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    KILLMONGER 6*
    void should be duped? as for gulk, he's awesome only vs small number of champs imo. km has very smooth animation and those indestructible charges are very sweet. I personally enjoy playing km most of those 3

@SlyCat42, what mastery would you recommend for gulk?
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Is Void awakened? Either way, I would probably not rank 2 a 6*. There are no sig stones, and it costs an entire T5 basic more. You could potentially have two 5/65 instead.
    I have a 5/65 starkey
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    KILLMONGER 6*
    If void were awakened and had high sig, then definitely void but, with both unawakened, I'd pick Killmonger.
    Yeah he’s not awakened 😢