**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Most underrated champion in the game

2»

Comments

• Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Beast, without question
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    No one talks about Karnak, except to talk smack about him. I love him. Have him as a maxed out 4* and he's great. His True Strike is very useful against some tough opponents such as the various Spider Men, Black Widow, MODOK, etc. Pair him with Medusa and Quake and you've got a great team.
  • I’ll say Crossbones is underrated - he was instrumental in me beating the Champion a couple months ago.

I’ll also throw out Mephisto as an attacker. His damage isn’t great but the Power Drain with his Sp3, his aura of Incineration, and his reliable regeneration makes him great for questing.

Preach brother. Preach
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,134 ★★★★★
    _I_ wrote: »
    Gamora

I have a duped 6* Gamora. She just suck, and I have DW maxed.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Old Man Logan, he's my questing go to champ. His blocking proficiency is incredible and he's very durable. He's not good against bosses really but he's great against the regular enemy champions in the AQ. I can use him against anyone. His level 1 pierces 100% of the targets armor and that attack comes in very handy. The way I have my mastery setup he regenerates 50 health points twice per second so I easily recover from a bad fight and block damage. I found the secret to him is to actually not evade attacks but to take block damage because it raises his charges and once those charges go off and he goes berserk you better look out. I can get his buffs stacking between 7 and 10 very easily now. Also he reduces bleed duration by 85% which pretty much makes him bleed immune.

Really nice to see that other people value Logan as much as I do. He’s probably one of my most used champs, was on my questing team all the time until I stopped using 5/50s as my best. Still hoping to pull a 5* though.

2 others I really like who don’t seem to get much attention are Psylocke and wasp. Both are incredible champs, I would take Psylocke over any other power control champ for sure. She’s extremely useful if used correctly. Wasp is just great. It’s so satisfying to see those damage numbers popping up every fight, never seems to get old. Then she has some really nice utility to go with her high damage.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I misplelld some things

You misspelled misspelled.
  • Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    Moon Knight
    Hawkeye
    Og black panther
    Sentinal
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    Morningstar is definitely underrated, she’s a very niche champ but has a lot of utility sometimes