**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

One of your best champions you hate using

What is one of your best champions you hate using? Is it the playstyle or do the abilities just suck? For me, it was my X-Force Deadpool until I sold him... still, I regret that decision because he really was one of my best. XD

Comments

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    void feels boring to me and his animation are very slow. also proxima for intercept mission
  • SyiionicSyiionic Posts: 64
    Don’t get me wrong. Void is absolutely amazing and is the best 5* champ I’ve duped by far. I just don’t like his animations. It’s super boring. He’s really slow. And he takes just a bit more time to ramp up. Worth it, but boring.
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 494 ★★★
    Hyperion - parry heavy repeat
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Hort4 wrote: »
    Hyperion - parry heavy repeat

Hype can be used in numerous ways. One of the more exciting ones is getting that initial parry/heavy, building to an L2, medium attack, heavy, power gain, combo into another L2 for stun lock and smash face. I’ve also used him with L1 intercept spam.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Cable...Regret it everyday
  • KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    I hate playing with blade.. so boring. He is strong, but I literally only bring him out if I’m confident that I am not going to win the path based on skill alone.
  • I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    Stark Spidey, r5/65 too. He’s too good but I don’t like building poise and against some champs he seems to get hit right after evading. Cable for example.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I don't rank them up unless I like using them. However, if you count 6* pulls I would throw Miles into the mix.

I hate attacking with evade champs. Use parry quite a bit and his random evades throw everything off. And he might get 1 kill in AW from time to time.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Domino: I don’t like her two hit medium (light?), Throws me off sometimes.
    Voodoo: don’t have a lot of experience with him so I’m not good at utilizing his abilities.
    Ghost: not comfortable with her play style.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I like using stark spidey but rarely use my 4* since he has only 11k health. If I make a mistake he’d just K.O
  • EncoreEncore Posts: 35
    Vision. Great champ but so boring to use. Besides power burn there is nothing else.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Magik. Love what she does, hate how she does it. I found myself using voodoo more even though i know magik will get it done so much better.
  • Tantry2002Tantry2002 Posts: 1
    Drax, have him at 4/55, use him all the time, gets the job done most of the time, but hate using the baldie due to his boring play mechanics
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Ghost without the Wasp synergy. I suck at timing the phase and special where they don't block it.

Without synergies I'd probably go with Morningstar. I hate having to build up charges with her awkward movements