**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quake bugged? Video included

So ive noticed this a lot lately
Ive asked around, and apparanty im not the only one noticing this happening.

So after recording the first fight in thw video.. went to line chats and asked around..

Little after i go back in against uncollected diablo boss.. and happens again?

Comment here if you think this is a bug or not because if it is, needs fixing!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N59uuO0Vvi8&feature=youtu.be

Comments

• SubrocSubroc Posts: 21
    Force of will?
  • ILovePoniesILovePonies Posts: 158
    Explain the first evade then? How did the first work and second never? And explain the darkhawk fight no force of will.
    Subroc wrote: »
    Force of will?

Every other evade worked, 1 shot him with her the first try near enough no evade fails, and for darkhawk? Quake took him nearly every single run last months EQ, and the fight with DH in this video.. rest of the video passive evade worked fine besides mistiming some parries (could of been my fault mistiming but how can you mistime holding heavy until you auto evade while your waiting and the champ just completely ignores your abilities and eats thru you while charging the heavy in the first place)
    1 shot him near enough, no evade fails**

Every other evade worked, 1 shot him with her the first try near enough no evade fails, and for darkhawk? Quake took him nearly every single run last months EQ, and the fight with DH in this video.. rest of the video passive evade worked fine besides mistiming some parries (could of been my fault mistiming but how can you mistime holding heavy until you auto evade while your waiting and the champ just completely ignores your abilities and eats thru you while charging the heavy in the first place)

• Akarsh383Akarsh383 Posts: 76
    It happened to me too. I think it's because of mistimed release of the heavy attack charge
    But you cant mistime it. Your either too late and the next hit will hit you.. or you will heavy and hit them as an intercept. I never let go untill i see “evade” because i know the AI sometimes will just walk towards you and not attack
  • So what are you asking ? Do you mean the 1 time in BOTH of the fights (DarkHawk and Diablo) when they hit thru Quake's holding-heavy ? I noticed in video that Diablo had “Immune” pop up several times, maybe he was getting an Immune to the hold-heavy concussion ??
    Quakes passive evade.. worked in both fights. Force of will will stop ability accuracy modification but does not counter passive abilities that you gain urself hence my evade was fine when the heavy registered.

The darkhawk fight.. i hae dueled 3 times last night, and 2 duels fine no ignoring my heavy..

3rd duel, 3rd heavy im holding, darkhawk just eats my block.

Her heavy doesnt seem to be registering as a heavy to give her the evade, its like the champs have true strike.. bare in mind.. WWI force of will.. is not true strike otherwise every evade would fail. I nearly solod him with her first try she does a lot of damage agaisnt him with that exact node.

Not sure why you included the Diablo fight... its very clearly Force of Will. As for Darkhawk, I have no idea to be perfectly honest.