**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we talk about Void...

13»

Comments

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    @Rixob Name 1 thing Void does, that not 1 other champ can’t... just 1

Can reverse heal and power gain without landing a single punch or blocking.

Cap IW & MODOK do the same thing bro

Not without landing a hit. And nowhere near as efficiently as Void does either way.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    @Rixob Name 1 thing Void does, that not 1 other champ can’t... just 1

Turns into triple HHH and destroys on special 3!?
  • BurroBurro Posts: 82
    Guess you should have run the 4* Void arena....
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    edited January 2019
    My r5 corvus takes red hulk down in 26 hits or less. R5 sl takes him down as does domino quite quickly. There are lots of options to deal with champs other than void. Void is amazing but you always have options
  • Bomber111Bomber111 Posts: 35
    Hey All,

While we do make some of our most difficult content for Summoners with deep rosters, we try not to make our regular content dependent on just one or two Champions. While it might be necessary to have a certain Mechanic (eg, Power Control), we try to stay away from making it too specific.

In this month's EQ, Void is definitely a great answer to Red Hulk, but he is far from the only one. In fact, reversing healing is not the only answer here. This kind of Regeneration buff has been used many times in the past, and there have always been other ways to deal with it. Whether that's just being more aggressive, or using Poison to diminish the Regen effects (I know that won't work on Red Hulk), or using a Champ that's proficient with Heal Block, Void is far from the only Answer.

Agreed. I was able to beat Rhulk 3 different ways

4* void (easiest)
    6* r2 domino with a crit bleed of 4200 per tick
    5* r3 gully

I didn’t try 5* r4 ghost with wasp synergy but I’m certain I could have pulled it off that way too.

But void was def the easiest option.

PS a r5 aegon mighta worked too
    Also, I'm not big on Seatin, but he shared a viable solution. M.O.D.O.K.

Yeah MODOK is also an option
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    Capiw has reverse heal and the other debuts synergied.

I have 5*&6* Void and don’t use him.. he was used in variant and that’s it.. besides path 6-7 in AW , he serves 0 use on my roster

Either of them duped. I have 4* duped and 6* unduped. It’s night and day the difference when duped.