**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How is he here?

Talking to my friend and he opened his mcoc and I saw his symbioid was still there, How? Mine left a long time ago but his is still here.z3l72z7esmwb.jpg

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    😭😭😭😭 why you bring back these painful memories
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    He didn’t update
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Pizzabeat wrote: »
    He didn’t update

He did he has the event quest and everything
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Midnite93 wrote: »
    he didnt sell his symbioid

They said he would be removed if not sold before a certain time
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Shhhhh.
  • JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    Just sold mine last week. It was taking longer for them to be removed than expected, still able to get the title if you sell it now.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Because they didn't take it from everyone who didn't sell it even after being informed that people still had it, my alt still has it's syombid but it's weak as hell and usesless
  • Because they didn't take it from everyone who didn't sell it even after being informed that people still had it, my alt still has it's syombid but it's weak as hell and usesless

So why should it be removed? People that sold theirs got what they wanted and that's fine. People that sold theirs complaining that others didn't sell is utterly ridiculous.
  • You'll need to have your friend reach out to Support or sell their Symboid as others have stated.
This discussion has been closed.