**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Elemental crystal ( Pathetic Rewards )

Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
I've opened the highest priced one that has the highest value and i got this ( end game )
Tier 3 unified elemental crystal / this is a joke really and the raw elements we get from the qe are soo small seeing 5/5 i thought the event quest will reward also some amount of raw elements but nothing so i come to believe that rewrads would've being much much more worthy this is a big disapointement.
put9jxb59l4l.jpg

Comments

• Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    at least make the values visible so we can choose what we want
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I got the same thing. It certainly takes the interest out of using resources to get thru epic. Down shift to master I guess.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    It’s extra on top of the epic rewards 6 times and the final day of increased rewards.
    If you pulled the 1k 5* shards the trials would reward you a total of 5.5k 5* shards a week. How is that garbage?

Now you pulled 3.6k t2a. So doing epic all week and masters/epic on the final day earns you 4.5k 5* shards and 3.6k t2a. I’m not seeing how this is garbage.

Not to mention if you pull the t2a shards each week it’ll give you half a t2a. All things considered it’s decent prizes. Although kabam should release the amounts in all these element crystals.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    It’s extra on top of the epic rewards 6 times and the final day of increased rewards.
    If you pulled the 1k 5* shards the trials would reward you a total of 5.5k 5* shards a week. How is that garbage?

Now you pulled 3.6k t2a. So doing epic all week and masters/epic on the final day earns you 4.5k 5* shards and 3.6k t2a. I’m not seeing how this is garbage.

Not to mention if you pull the t2a shards each week it’ll give you half a t2a. All things considered it’s decent prizes. Although kabam should release the amounts in all these element crystals.

you need 144k t2a to take a champ to r4 regarding how much time to collect those raws and the amount we will get this month it's not good maybe if the raws were also found in monthly event quest ( a real decent amount ) woul've been better
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Player1994 wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »

you need 144k t2a to take a champ to r4 regarding how much time to collect those raws and the amount we will get this month it's not good maybe if the raws were also found in monthly event quest ( a real decent amount ) woul've been better

So you should be rewarded with enough t2a per event for a 5* r4 rank up? 😂 too funny
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Yeah I got this as well I’d rather have the 1000 5* shards
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’m just gonna do the potion and the t2 catalyst ones, and spend any leftovers on the gold/unit ones.