**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for 8 members pref active 200K+ open to merger trying to push for gold 3/fun/improvement

Comments

• TheMethodTheMethod Posts: 189
    We have several members 400k+ looking to improve but have several spots to fill
    Potential to add an officer or 2 as well.
    still looking
    for 8 now, we removed inactive players
  • Meta4sMeta4s Posts: 20
    luke i just started an alliance we only have 11 members. if you cannot find what you need before season start you are welcome to merge 19 members into my alliance if you would like. we just started over after the old ally broke up so it will be a lot of war wins while we build war rating. Line ID is Meta4s
    edited January 2019
    haha, or you could join us. That would make more sense, don't you think? What kind of ratings do you have?
    We only have 2 officers at the moment, so we could even make you an officer. Potentially.
  • Meta4sMeta4s Posts: 20
    you can look us up. NVNDK is the tag.strong bunch the members we have left have been together for a while and our leader is who we followed around we want to stay under him. if you would like to message him in game when you look the alliance up maybe you two could work something out. it wouldn't be up to me at that point if you want to convince him we should all move over.
    Thomnomnom is our leader, run it by him if you'd like
  • Hey mate we've got a team of 14 at the moment (probably not keeping them all either) and are open to merging. Majority of remaining members are over 400k, 1 over 600k. Let me know if you're still interested.
    nice! very much interested, to be honest we may have a member or 2 not worth keeping as well
    message me or our leader Thomnomnom in game
    hopefully we can work something out, we have like 10 very very good members and another 10 or so up and comers
    still need 8
    we had a merger fall through, still looking
    we're a good group, still looking