**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does anyone remember when the 4 star of vision was offered

Does anyone remember when he was offered last year. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,764 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    20 April 2018.
    4* Vision with an Odin purchase.

https://youtu.be/vPPWOlFLnhU

0954lyrsec6o.jpg
  • Options
    Le_Marv_8Le_Marv_8 Posts: 84
    These deals are absolutely not worth it given the state of the game, with newer tiers almost a possibility. From 5*s to 6*s, and now talks of a 7*.

This is a game that will possibly reach 10*s given longevity.
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 967 ★★★
    Le_Marv_8 wrote: »
    These deals are absolutely not worth it given the state of the game, with newer tiers almost a possibility. From 5*s to 6*s, and now talks of a 7*.

This is a game that will possibly reach 10*s given longevity.

Talks of 7 stars? There are no such talks unless it's player speculation.
  • Options
    Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    I realize it's not all that great of a deal but I've got a bunch of units saved up and am talking myself into waiting for this rather then blowing them on fgmc
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Was it back in April? I'm still regretting that one. I never use him. The age of Ultron version is actually the better champ to boot.
  • Options
    peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    Samspade23 wrote: »
    Was it back in April? I'm still regretting that one. I never use him. The age of Ultron version is actually the better champ to boot.

I think it was in May-June.
  • Options
    DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    Samspade23 wrote: »

I agree! I find his Power Burn & Steal to be more useful than Synthesis, unless he is being used for defense.