**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

who is MVP for Act 5.4.6 Ultron

I’m going to start 100% 5.4.6 just want to know the current MVP for Ultron and Mephisto I used 4* R4 Loki with Thor rag synergy on the first run against Ultron, I have 5* R4 sparky awakened 5* R4 aegon awakened and 5* R4 gwenpool I will use as path clearers

Comments

• Tudgie78Tudgie78 Posts: 47
    Isn’t nebula with proxima synergy useful? She prevents ultron abilities from occurring with 10 shock charges stored.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Loki is the most consistent killer of 5.4.6 Ultron, used him for all 8 of my runs
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Dusa is great too. Just get one shatter off and keep the l3s going.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    The only issue with nebs is her block prof is pretty bad and the accidental parry. Then you have to rebuild charges.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    edited January 2019
    Loki and Medusa with amor shatter were the two top champs , with Nebula also being a good option. However, Corvus wrecks him and Lagacy has a video where he very easily one shots Ultron with his CG.
  • Thafish20Thafish20 Posts: 22
    I used medusa as well 1 or 2 shatter game over
  • Proxima Midnight all by her self. You can parry him and none of the buffs will proc. Three missions SP3= game over
  • Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    Medusa. Get to sp1. parry. Do MM sp1. Ultrons done with armor shatter
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 192
    I was able to get a massive chunk done with OG Thor, kept that armor cracked.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Glovia
    Cap marvel
    Sl
    Angela
    Hela
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    A guy in my ally tore through him pretty easily with a 5/3 Corvus.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Oh yeah if you bring Corvus and Loki you’re basically given the win
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    As others have said, I used Medusa for him. It's a little dicey if he keeps loading power gain... a bit like using guilly for RoL wolverine where you need to get a little lucky with timing. Otherwise blade is a solid option.

edit: I also had a good fight with a charged up Corvus where I got him down to about 20%
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Oneshot him easily with Blade in Trinity
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Medusa
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    If you have ST and KM, ST bypasses his buffs.

PM does the same on parry.
  • ScholiaScholia Posts: 116
    Void is good option too. Wait for the petrify debuff and u can then parry him
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Eh, i just did it with my r5 5* hypy w/ 3/3 despair. Sp1 spam when he was not on the power gain passive thingy, so could basically keep it stuck on whatever popped.

Definitely not the best, but it worked.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I've used my 4* R4 Loki for each of my runs. Having a Hela synergy with it helps.

Only thing that really messes me up are the evades. That's probably where Medusa is better.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Oh yeah if you bring Corvus and Loki you’re basically given the win

Not even close. Loki is not nearly as easy as everyone says. And Corvus isn't good for long fights. Saying you're given the win is waaay off.

Medusa is the easiest I had (don't have nebula). Armor shatter and then just play normal.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I have a r4 5 star ghost n a r4 5 star corvus n undupe r4 5 star void i will take all off them with me vs ultron when i try to 100 ty for good info
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    snrdp8gtpm4v.png
    I have an 5* r5 sparky and my 4* r5 medusa my mvp
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Loki and it isnnot even close. For people saying otherwise do it with a 3 star of the champ you saying is better than loki. Enogh nonsense 😂
    I took loki my first two runs. One slip up before you get to a sp3 and you’re dead. Once you get your curse, if you don’t refresh it with a heavy, you have to sp3 him again, without triggering any debuffs. Sure, if you’re lucky and steal his fury straight off, loki can be great, but for me, medusa easily took ultron down while it was inconsistent with loki.
    I’ve 100% act 5 so I’ve done my rounds on ultron and saying loki is mvp and it’s not close is just wrong. Shatter his armor with medusa then there’s no evade, power gain, or anything. Simple fight.
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    Loki was my absolute MVP. One shot on 6/8 paths
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    I used both Loki and Medusa to 100% the event and both are the best choices. I used a 4* Medusa too and was able to solo him with her (not every time though). Medusa is simpler I believe, just stun and then MM and L1 and then amor shatter! Just keep spamming L3 then. Now any 5/65 will work.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Loki and medusa are the top options.