**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Time Attack Results

I’d like to make a run at Time Attack but I don’t see any previous event completion times for top 100 / top 5. Can’t see spending credits on refills for what I estimate to be 2750 energy without an idea that I could even be close.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Ther dont gov ther time either but u need to be clouse to 3 huers nofing over 3.30 huers wuld giv it any more what im Sean
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Andrewl89 wrote: »
    I’d like to make a run at Time Attack but I don’t see any previous event completion times for top 100 / top 5. Can’t see spending credits on refills for what I estimate to be 2750 energy without an idea that I could even be close.

Then don’t spend it. Simple solution.
  • Andrewl89Andrewl89 Posts: 12
    Thanks xNig, very insightful. It’s interesting to me though that Kabam would hype it at the start of each new event in the message but not post results. For the community/forum, and this may be asking for too much, but if there is something fun and extra on the side that summoners can play for, I’d think Kabam would be transparent with results and highlight those summoners and their times to the community. Much like arena.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Andrewl89 wrote: »
    Thanks xNig, very insightful. It’s interesting to me though that Kabam would hype it at the start of each new event in the message but not post results. For the community/forum, and this may be asking for too much, but if there is something fun and extra on the side that summoners can play for, I’d think Kabam would be transparent with results and highlight those summoners and their times to the community. Much like arena.

You can always pm the 100th guy and ask for his timing.