**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does anyone remember when the 4 star of vision was offered

Does anyone remember when he was offered last year. Thanks

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    20 April 2018.
    4* Vision with an Odin purchase.

https://youtu.be/vPPWOlFLnhU

0954lyrsec6o.jpg
  • Le_Marv_8Le_Marv_8 Posts: 84
    These deals are absolutely not worth it given the state of the game, with newer tiers almost a possibility. From 5*s to 6*s, and now talks of a 7*.

This is a game that will possibly reach 10*s given longevity.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    Le_Marv_8 wrote: »
    These deals are absolutely not worth it given the state of the game, with newer tiers almost a possibility. From 5*s to 6*s, and now talks of a 7*.

This is a game that will possibly reach 10*s given longevity.

Talks of 7 stars? There are no such talks unless it's player speculation.
  • Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    I realize it's not all that great of a deal but I've got a bunch of units saved up and am talking myself into waiting for this rather then blowing them on fgmc
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Was it back in April? I'm still regretting that one. I never use him. The age of Ultron version is actually the better champ to boot.
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    Samspade23 wrote: »
    Was it back in April? I'm still regretting that one. I never use him. The age of Ultron version is actually the better champ to boot.

I think it was in May-June.
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    Samspade23 wrote: »

I agree! I find his Power Burn & Steal to be more useful than Synthesis, unless he is being used for defense.