**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Uncollected Red Hulk zero hit easy kill-Time is the only element needed

Void is the man guys even a three/four star will do...

Slip of finger at the very end of fight but till then the damage needed has been done...

https://youtu.be/tyAUwedcTqM

Comments

• IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    But you got a hit on the intercept. Still awesome work.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    How is everyone sleeping on modok is beyond me lmao
  • azhie06azhie06 Posts: 33
    i just pull void do i have to rank him to rank 4 even its not duped or my LC duped
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    A 4* 1/1 Void can do it. Unduped even.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,648 Guardian
    Highly doubt you could do it with a three star...even playing perfectly you’d eventually be pushed against the wall or block damaged to death.

In a normal fight probably. But my memory says Red Hulk is on a defensive node in the EQ. He doesn't attack aggressively, so it is much easier to joust with him in the middle of the screen. Hitting into his block pushes him back and he doesn't attack back often. In essence, Void is using Red Hulk's defensive AI against him by letting him stack a lot of regen that Void can reverse without really having to attack him at all.
  • TyreeTyree Posts: 7
    Highly doubt you could do it with a three star...even playing perfectly you’d eventually be pushed against the wall or block damaged to death.

I did it with my r1 3* void just need to attack into his block so you don't get cornered

xx4j46xo3hoa.png
    Wont let me post the video for some reason
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Tayyab82 wrote: »
    Whether Unduped Void will work??

With despair yes
  • Furion17 wrote: »
    Void is the man guys even a three/four star will do...

Slip of finger at the very end of fight but till then the damage needed has been done...

https://youtu.be/tyAUwedcTqM

do it with a 3*
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Here we can see another “Uncollected Boss is easy stop complaining” post, I their natural habitat. Yet the included video or the original post talks about using God champs or the best counter to the node.
    Here we can see another “Uncollected Boss is easy stop complaining” post, I their natural habitat. Yet the included video or the original post talks about using God champs or the best counter to the node.

If this was aimed at me, I didn't say it was easy did i? i tried a few 4, 5 and 6* champs before I did this and posted it not to brag but to show it can be done with a 3*. These threads are here to help and as I don't have a void higher than 3* and earlier in the thread someone said it couldn't be done so i thought id give it a shot..... Now others who are struggling with the nodes on this champ know it can be done with a 3* void so no need for the sarcastic comments, i wouldn't have even thought of taking a 3* into uncollected so thank you Furion17 for suggesting it, and for anyone that's wanting to try but isn't sure, my 3* void only has a sig level of 17 and as you can see in the top right of the screenshot he was down in under 1min30
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★

modok takes a few more hits to finish the fight than void or trinity blade, that's why. It's like asking why no one's talking about D when there's A B and C front and center.

Well i dont have any void at all
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

modok takes a few more hits to finish the fight than void or trinity blade, that's why. It's like asking why no one's talking about D when there's A B and C front and center.

Well i dont have any void at all

Do you have a Modok? He is the other option
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Does anyone just straight up out damage him?
  • Bill0927Bill0927 Posts: 39
    @Kabam Miike Red hulk is bugged in uncollected he stays unblockable even when her regens back up he was at 80% health and still unblockable in my last fight
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    yall sleeping on gulk
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    ẞlооd wrote: »
    Does anyone just straight up out damage him?

I defeated Rulk with an 5/65 Sparky, so yeah. albeit barely tho.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    i have max despair but not currently enough basics to rank my 5* awakened void sitting at rank 2 tried last night master and didn't hit into his block as aggressively as I should and got wrecked tried today with gr synergy and 5* rank 4 blade very easy
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    edited January 2019
    i have max despair but not currently enough basics to rank my 5* awakened void sitting at rank 2 tried last night master and didn't hit into his block as aggressively as I should and got wrecked tried today with gr synergy and 5* rank 4 blade very easy

*unawakened
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,722 ★★★
    Tyree wrote: »

If this was aimed at me, I didn't say it was easy did i? i tried a few 4, 5 and 6* champs before I did this and posted it not to brag but to show it can be done with a 3*. These threads are here to help and as I don't have a void higher than 3* and earlier in the thread someone said it couldn't be done so i thought id give it a shot..... Now others who are struggling with the nodes on this champ know it can be done with a 3* void so no need for the sarcastic comments, i wouldn't have even thought of taking a 3* into uncollected so thank you Furion17 for suggesting it, and for anyone that's wanting to try but isn't sure, my 3* void only has a sig level of 17 and as you can see in the top right of the screenshot he was down in under 1min30

Dont care if u brag as long as u help me to finish, lol 😀