**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cat Requirements Should be Reduced

Kabam should really consider the following:

1. Reduce the t4 cats (particularly the t4 class cats) required to take 4 stars to 5:50 given their diminished utility.
2. Reduce t1 alpha cat requirements to take 5 stars from r1 to r2.
3. While we’re at it, they might as well reduce the gold costs too.

Really pointless for us to have all sorts of champs sitting around that will never get ranked up due to scarcity of resources.

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    No.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Nope no other champ levels have had their rank up costs reduced. If you don't want to invest resources into 4*s just don't
  • stinkypants74stinkypants74 Posts: 13
    I’m open to other reductions. Those are the two that need addressing the most IMO.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Also no.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    They can't reduce the Cat costs really as that would devalue everyone material investments( unless they refunded the difference but that would be absurd and just force stuff into people's overflow). What they can/will/have do/done is increase the availability of these materials over time.

Honestly the availability of materials these days is pretty high compared to the past(especially the ones you mention). Ranking though should be selective and the materials should still hold some value in the long run.
    Some people are just always looking for ways to accelerate progression. “Bottlenecks” shouldn’t ever exist to them. Lol
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    No
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    if they do that they need to reimburse me for all the catalyst i used
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    Nope.
  • Im overflowing like crazy with t1 alpha cats dont know what your doing wrong none of that is nessecary grow a pair and actually play the game
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Im overflowing like crazy with t1 alpha cats dont know what your doing wrong none of that is nessecary grow a pair and actually play the game

If you are ranking 5*s you will run out of t1 alphas very fast no mater how many you have in stash. I'm not low either but I have 22 5*s at r1. That's 110 t1 alphas to take them to r2. Also if you aren't running map 2/3 in AQ you don't get as many. But in general I think they have fixed the t1 alpha shortage. When we can start ranking 6*s the gold shortage will get real.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited January 2019
    ^Sadly I am already short on gold, gotta grind arena especially cause I have like three planned 5* rank ups and I barely have 300k ish gold lol.

To OP, I will just say that I don't agree with this request. Getting Class Catalysts at this point of the game isn't a hard of a task, T1A shortage isn't probably a thing anymore unless you're crazy constantly ranking up 5* champs lol. on the third point I'll admit I am bad with gold but grinding arena gets you out of the problem fast enough.
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    It kinda makes no sense that we can have 12 t4 catalyst in our invetory but only 6 t3 catalyst and less on on t2 and t1
    It kinda makes no sense that we can have 12 t4 catalyst in our invetory but only 6 t3 catalyst and less on on t2 and t1

It kinda makes sense cause you can farm them everyday. It’s not like you can get full t4cc from the expert t4cc daily quests.
  • stinkypants74stinkypants74 Posts: 13
    Interesting. Thanks for the response. Had no idea that the community was good with cat requirements.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Im wont more ways to get gold one a Daily basice im hav fuces to run arean and even then. Im cant find rank op that offsen but im ikow the game is a grind if u wont to keep op u hav to play
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    if i'm not mistaken they've reduced rank up items needed once before once 5 star became popular so if they do so this wouldn't be the first time if they decided to lower recourses needed to rank up champs and I don't recall an out cry of people that rank up their champs before, some of yall act like spoil children must be comp for everything or the pitch forks are out smh.