**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I think we really want 5* Scarlet Witch Kabam...make it happen!

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
Make it a buy offer like Vision.....There are more overpowering champs like Ghost, Corvus, Stark, now so I don't think it's an issue of her being too overpowering. We need more mystics too!

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    No no no no
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Make it a buy offer like Vision.....There are more overpowering champs like Ghost, Corvus, Stark, now so I don't think it's an issue of her being too overpowering. We need more mystics too!

You think? Lol
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    Yep, and I would like a 5* Thor too.
  • B1gG4zB1gG4z Posts: 146
    Nah... prefer 6* SW 😂
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    Idk I think she's still amazing, definitely gotta be duped though
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Midnite93 wrote: »
    Thats never gonna happen but then again she needs to be awakened and not to worry blade is the answer to her with the dormammu/mephisto synergy. lol

Who would even waste SW on defense

She could do some good on the Abilities Trigger Node with a high enough Sig.
  • DareDvlDanDareDvlDan Posts: 84
    Thats never gonna happen but then again she needs to be awakened and not to worry blade is the answer to her with the dormammu/mephisto synergy. lol

She could do some good on the Abilities Trigger Node with a high enough Sig.

She really wouldn't though
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Maybe we just need more mystics. Lol
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Would love to!!
  • MaximumCrashMaximumCrash Posts: 111

I agree yet I put my 5/50 on defense just for fun and she still got a kill....
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Benyr wrote: »
    SW is not that great. Since 12.0 she was nerfed and nowhere near the beast machine she once was.

Scarlet can very effectively clear uncollected content consistently. She is still very relevant especially with all these weird multiple buff champs coming out.
    5* would be amazing!
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    My guess is that they'll instead deliver a new Endgame Scarlet Witch based on the movie character, not the comic book.