**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Generic 5* Awakening Gem

simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
Starlord - I still have to run LoL;
Medusa - Damage output enhanced and new AW boss.
IMIW - AW best defender.

I don’t consider waiting because I already have 2 scientific gems and my Blade have been duped already.
Waiting for Archangel or Aegon is like waiting for a 2/150 probability to happen, which seems to me to be almost impossible.

Generic 5* Awakening Gem 64 votes

Starlord
32%
LeNoirFaineantHaji_SaabAntgeo1BuckeyeKPLukedwonlnStar_Lord_SpiderCoolsYouconfusedJosegee2321Melkerlannerorcm201710or_StrongAleorIBlueShiftILadoilitriiFhfjghhggggjfhfjgChirdxxRockypantherxSnaapjackiLachBrainCells 21 votes
Medusa
53%
RagamugginGunnerJank39ChovnerHollowbornWalkinhighlightnameplasJonibärchenSceptilemaniacMrTicTac19992008axelelf_1LoserInTinFoilmozzyStrikerrx8TechonefortyCharlie_SceneChampioncriticMaldroit2AnkalagonnSNEERCharnutz 34 votes
Iron Man IW
14%
Spity68TrojanX05B_Dizzle_01The_red_EclipseBarnes13LobbypoopOnly_AlonerSoulJa_84Sentinels 9 votes

Comments

• MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    Medusa
    medusa benifits for both offence and defence.
    love my 5/65 dusa
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    MaatMan wrote: »
    medusa benifits for both offence and defence.
    love my 5/65 dusa

I have her at 4/55 and her damage output is good already. With armor shattered and class advantage her critical hits are above 3000 and close to 4000. What kind of numbers should I expect after the dupe?
    Seems like it’s almost a 50/50... At least my doubts were legit!
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Medusa
    Of the options Medusa is the only one worth awakening in 2019.
  • Save it
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Starlord
    I'd go with sl for lol or imiw for def. medusa will eventually stay on d while being less effective there
  • Those champs are so basic. Save it, don’t flavor it
  • Starlord
    If you don’t wanna save jus use it on SL, 100% LOL then save that AG lmao
    Many of you say to save, but for who? And for how much time? Because if I use it I have a better champ that can help me in questing, without using it I will always be at the same point...
    edited January 2019
    If we divide champs by macrocategories, we can say that main utilities are:
    1) Regeneration
    2) Power control
    3) Heal reversing/Damage without touching
    4) Ability reduction
    5) Heavy hitters

I already have a duped Blade wich covers me for point 1 (and, against villains, 4 and 5). I have Wasp and an two scientific awakening gems for an eventually Void and Cap IW) for point 3. I have Magik for point 2, which doesn’t need the dupe. I have Elektra, Blade and Gwenpool for ability reduction, so even for point 4 I’m ok.
    It will be useful for me to have more huge damage dealers, and in fact both Medusa and Starlord are part of that category.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Medusa
    Don't use an AG until you absolutely need to.

You never hear of people talking about ho much they regret saving their AGs for the right champ but there are sooo many people out there who regret using them on bad champs.

Just going by youtubers: Seatin used a mutant gem on Cable, who is awful and sat on un an unawaked Iceman for like a year. BG used a generic on Voodoo for act 5.4 and never used him. Lagacy used a cosmic gem on Hela and hates her. He's now sitting on a r5 unawakened Corvus. And Vekxs used a tech gem on GG then pulled Stark like two weeks later.
  • Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
    edited January 2019
    Why didn’t you mention sabretooth and km for ability reduction? He stops buffet, masochism, spectre, mordo’s power gain, a lot of stuff..

Power control - Hood, Magik, Vision, DV.

For reverse healing - CAIW/Void.

I’d save the gem for void because you don’t need imiw’s dupe, only for defense. How many sigs do you have for SL? Medusa isn’t even that hard of a hitter with furies so don’t even think about using it for her.
  • Jus save it. You might even end up selling your account and that gem is worth way more down the road.
    Why didn’t you mention sabretooth and km for ability reduction? He stops buffet, masochism, spectre, mordo’s power gain, a lot of stuff..

Power control - Hood, Magik, Vision, DV.

For reverse healing - CAIW/Void.

I’d save the gem for void because you don’t need imiw’s dupe, only for defense. How many sigs do you have for SL? Medusa isn’t even that hard of a hitter with furies so don’t even think about using it for her.

As I said, for Void I have also 2 scientific awakening gem. Not one, two.
    Magik doesn’t need the dupe to be the best power control in game.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Starlord
    SL is still amazing and needs the dupe. And you haven't done LOL yet.
  • Dupe plus sigs.. like 80 of them
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Use it on whoever you like playing with the most
    edited January 2019
    Woody15 wrote: »
    Use it on whoever you like playing with the most

Of course I’m going to do that, the poll is only (dy befinition) a good way to gather suggestions. Even if Medusa is winning (and even if I like her) I actually think I will use the gem on Starlord.