Nerfing Void twice and Noone knows

I earlier read this post (https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/256166) where people talked about decreasing void attack while passive fear is active. It was decreased from 7348 to 4409 and one of the Kabam member appologized as it happened all of sudden and they couldn’t get time to inform. Then, Void seems to be nerfed by Kabam again as I today saw my Ally member profile with 195 signatures and it showed up just 2884 increased attack while passive fear is active. So It will remain under 3K for sure. So Kabam is really lacking communication I guess or am I missing something? If I got something wrong, my appology, but will really love to get little explanation.

nq472epxdpln.jpeg
ioel1tyfnpvn.jpeg
24g06gvblkk9.png

Comments

• peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    wow that sucks.. too bad people like me don't have him as a 5* so wasn't able to use him when he was stronger
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 1,964 ★★★★
    Well color me interested in where this thread goes
  • bIsHoPmJbIsHoPmJ Posts: 16
    I’ve had him R5 sig 200 for at least 6 months and he’s the same. That thread you posted was from a year ago upon his initial release, not relevant today.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 2,798 ★★★★
    So, the first pics are likely of the uncollected EQ void and also likely the 6* version where he first appeared which happened before he was available to players in any form. He was changed between EQ release and prior to ingame(crystal/arena) release.
  • It seems you are getting it wrong somehow.
    That ability is based on his attack. If you do the math, it would be a certain % of attack increase, which is fixed for all Void's of the same star level and sig ability
  • GamerGamer Posts: 4,575 ★★★★
    No nerft at all and for god stop with that neft post.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 4,575 ★★★★
    Also one void event quset ther wher bug with him with his sig abilty
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 675 ★★★
    Here's mine from right now. 5/65, sig 200.
    r7ww7j08beu0.png
    nbhcxo12w8y9.png
    Sorry, here's a clearer view
  • From the spotlight of a 4-star character and from a current 5-star character, is a total of 120% attack increase for both.
    No changes were made
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 2,798 ★★★★
    edited January 13
    Read the thread he linked it’s explained. The version of Void available to players has not been changed. The version shown in the pics is of Void in his uncollected event quest prior to his availablity in the game, a 6* with higher rank, overtuned, and at signature levels unavailable to players.
    Hey everyone, sorry for not letting you all know about this one ahead of time; this one happened so fast it snuck past us. The boost to Attack Rating from triggering Void's signature ability was overtuned, and had to be adjusted accordingly. This shouldn't have an effect on his difficulty in Uncollected though, since players will be able to cleanse the debuffs Void places before he has enough of them to convert into a Fear of the Void. Additionally, in light of how far off track this thread has gotten, this thread will now be closed.
    wy8012o5taqo.png

• KattohSKattohS Posts: 395
    peasant wrote: »
    wow that sucks.. too bad people like me don't have him as a 5* so wasn't able to use him when he was stronger

This is why I’m against nerfing champs. We all should enjoy them at their best like everybody who got the champ early.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    I've been running void for well over a year and nothing has changed.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    We should really screencap impt stats so that kabam doesnt silently slip these nerfs under our noses. Shame!
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Inb4 thread delete
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 6,298 ★★★★★
    KattohS wrote: »
    peasant wrote: »

This is why I’m against nerfing champs. We all should enjoy them at their best like everybody who got the champ early.

They didn't nerf void. Those first 2 were from a event quest.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 3,694 ★★★★★
    There wasn’t a nerf. He’s still functioning as he used to.
  • Crazygamer88Crazygamer88 Posts: 20
    So it seems somehow I got it wrong. My apologies. @Kabam Miike you can close the thread, I got my answer and I was wrong.
  • Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 1,973 ★★★★
    My friend has a duped void and after seeing hoffs video did not want to jump into conclusion so asked my friend about void and to him he is still working fine so no nothings changed and hes not bugged.
  • So it seems somehow I got it wrong. My apologies. @Kabam Miike you can close the thread, I got my answer and I was wrong.

These false witch hunts is probably why @Kabam Miike drinks so heavily at night. Yall need to ease up and do your research before attempting to throw them into the fire.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 2,201 ★★★★
    Midnite93 wrote: »
    My friend has a duped void and after seeing hoffs video did not want to jump into conclusion so asked my friend about void and to him he is still working fine so no nothings changed and hes not bugged.

Can't understand why anyone watches anything that guy puts out anymore. He's been wrong so often it's not even funny. Drummed up all kinds of crazies thinking they were getting something extra from the GP goes to the movies event and a few other things I'm forgetting. He just latches on to anything that will get views and throws it out there
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,561 ★★★
    It seems this was a misunderstanding so this will be closed now.
This discussion has been closed.