**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sabretooth is the perfect answer for Diablo!

Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★
Just look what a friend of mine found. I made this video to help the ones who are suffering against Diablo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2KbJ9Nozqc

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    yb22uo12n4gb.png

1) so force of will is broken or at least just targets blade 🤷‍♂️

2) don’t sugarcoat it, it’s not just sabretooth. It’s the synergy the made it possible.

@Kabam Miike any reason why diablo’s abilities are shut down with sabretooth when the node Force of Will is active?
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    The sabretooth synergy with old man Logan makes it so unstoppable buffs triggered by them getting hit by his first M expire instantly. Has nothing to do with ability accuracy
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Quake works wonders too. Beat him on master stacking aftershock, only hit him like two or three times.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    That killmongers synergy is amazing. I didn't know this can be done because I didn't read nor understand how that unstoppable worked but it's really great to see this since I hace sabretooth as a R4 5 stars.

Thanks for doing this and if someone could please explain how unstoppable works on Diablo, I'm so bussy at work I couldn't read this and I'm already exploring the red hulk chapter
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Samspade23 wrote: »
    Quake works wonders too. Beat him on master stacking aftershock, only hit him like two or three times.

He does not even have buffet in masters.
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    yb22uo12n4gb.png

2) don’t sugarcoat it, it’s not just sabretooth. It’s the synergy the made it possible.

@Kabam Miike any reason why diablo’s abilities are shut down with sabretooth when the node Force of Will is active?

I’m regards to your accrediting the KM/BP synergy for Sabretooth having such a good showing against Diablo, I am the proud owner of a 5/65 awakened Sabretooth and used him to beat Diablo on every run of Uncollected. I did this, however, using a team consisting of Void, Spark/GR/Blade. No Synergy for ST. Still wiped the floor with Diablo. Just have to choose which fight to use ST on the path leading to the boss, to build your Fury stacks.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    yb22uo12n4gb.png

I’m regards to your accrediting the KM/BP synergy for Sabretooth having such a good showing against Diablo, I am the proud owner of a 5/65 awakened Sabretooth and used him to beat Diablo on every run of Uncollected. I did this, however, using a team consisting of Void, Spark/GR/Blade. No Synergy for ST. Still wiped the floor with Diablo. Just have to choose which fight to use ST on the path leading to the boss, to build your Fury stacks.

Yeah but why go through all that trouble when you can just cheese him with an awesome synergy?
  • AvarianAvarian Posts: 15
    yb22uo12n4gb.png

Poison is a debuff. When there’s a debuff he will 100% shut it down, doesnt matter who applies the debuff. Calm down warrior. And yes it is sabertooth, without him there wont be a synergy. Stop crying.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Avarian wrote: »
    yb22uo12n4gb.png

Poison is a debuff. When there’s a debuff he will 100% shut it down, doesnt matter who applies the debuff. Calm down warrior. And yes it is sabertooth, without him there wont be a synergy. Stop crying.

He is right though. No AAR should mean no AAR and as such this should be considered a bug.

Yes I was wondering this myself. When I tried ST for the first time and realized there was no unstoppable, I couldn't make any sense of it.

The only thing that makes sense is that the ST - KM synergy is overriding the force of will node as well. Which may or may not be intended. Hard for us to know really.
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Yeah but why go through all that trouble when you can just cheese him with an awesome synergy?

All what trouble? 😏 It wasn’t any trouble at all. Unless you’re referring to the path leading to Diablo, which ocannot be bypassed, so it isn’t really an inconvenience.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    He’s playing on master, maybe force of will isn’t one of the nodes in master?
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    I one shot him with duped LC, but good to know ST works for diablo.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Samspade23 wrote: »

He does not even have buffet in masters.

Quake doesn’t trigger buffs unless you get caught on a heavy.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    He’s playing on master, maybe force of will isn’t one of the nodes in master?

It’s active there
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    edited January 2019

@0:04

LANGUAGE
    Pedrof6 wrote: »
    Just look what a friend of mine found. I made this video to help the ones who are suffering against Diablo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2KbJ9Nozqc

• TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Maybe force will is acting more like meph immunity than an overall AAR immunity. Meph isn’t fully AAR immune. He is only immune to passive AAR immunity. Something like ST using a debuff to trigger AAR is similar to Electra debuff or pacify mastery which are active AAR as far as I know since require a debuff / stun present.