**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Quest Score Estimator

In order to streamline and optimize my alliance's weekly AQ map choices, I felt the need to create an estimator that could predict, with reasonable accuracy, our AQ score based on map's run and starting Prestige.

I found that a spreadsheet had been started in 2017 by LilMaddogHT for this purpose but that it was not maintained and had become inaccurate. I have updated this spreadsheet and have used 3 weeks of AQ data from 3 alliances in the 4-6k starting prestige range to improve it's accuracy.

Please feel free to grab your own copy of this spreadsheet for your alliance here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UATu6L1j7CCC1WNBSuPbVXjkiZbOzO5hYpqxXblC3lQ/copy

Also, in order to further improve the accuracy I need more data. I'm currently lacking data for alliance's with less than 4k starting prestige or more than 7k starting prestige and for maps 1, 2, and 6.

If you would like to help, please send screenshots of the per battlegroup AQ results to daredvldan on Line.

Comments

• DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    Thanks for this update. Been using the old one recently as a guide but it was pretty far off. Update is fairly close. We're running 44333x3, 5322 starting prestige if you want/need our data.
  • DareDvlDanDareDvlDan Posts: 84
    Not sure if anyone is using this, but just wanted to let everyone know that the data has been updated. The spreadsheet is now pretty accurate out to 8k starting prestige.

I could definitely still use some additional data on maps 1, 2, and 6 if anyone would like to share.
  • is this spreadsheet updated for current AQ? or can someone provide a link to a new spreadsheet. Thanks in advance.