**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Red hulk staying unblockable above 25% health [Merged Threads] [FIX IS NOW LIVE]

2»

Comments

• Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 338 ★★
    I don’t know if it’s intended but I’m having the same issue in 5.2.6. Unblockable pops at 20%, enemy regens over 20 but keeps unblockable. I die and try with another champ but unblockable is still on even though enemy is at 25%
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    I also noticed this, once unblockable is active, it stays active even after he heals back up over the threshold. However, if you die while he's over the threshold, next fight it is reset and off until you put him under the threshold again. This is in uncollected.
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    When Red Hulk drops below 25% health, his unblockable Finale kicks in. If he heals above 25% health, he remains unblockable. I want my units back.

2q8phj6yzxbm.jpeg
  • dubstar00dubstar00 Posts: 6
    All other times when the champ gets back above 25% they lose unblockable.
    gu1f3od31d88.jpeg
    Read the wording. As long as ...
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Clearly a bug or the nodes is worded incorrectly. “As long as health remains below 25%” should not work when they’ve regenned back to 30%.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    This is happening with all champions (at least the 8+ I used) in both master and uncollected difficulties.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    This did happen to me, as well; I was using CapIW in Master Mode. He regened from around 22 percent back to around 28 percent, was still Unblockable

I have a Samsung Galaxy 8, if that matters
  • kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 217 ★★
    Sadly, another example of a bug hurting players that is not fixed right away or aknowledged by @Kabam. RH uncollected stays unblockable when healing back above the threshold. The text of the node is either incorrect or there is a bug...
    Funny to see how a bug that benefits players is fixed right away though, of course the explanation will be that it is very difficult to fix, of course...
  • DGBDGB Posts: 3
    This has become a super frustrating fight, his Regen with unblockable when above 25% makes this a super hard fight if you dont have a duped void.
  • Shane17Shane17 Posts: 27
    Hey there @Shane17, I'll pass this along to the rest of the team. Would you be able to tell us what Champion you were using in this fight? Was this in the Uncollected event quest or was this somewhere else?

Sorry just saw this, this is in the uncollected event quest and is still happening. I use cap IW and once he was down to under 25% health, he regenerated and stayed unblockable for the rest of the fight (he got back to 100% health). Update on when this will be fixed?
  • Harbinger195Harbinger195 Posts: 102
    I got this in uncollected as well the unblockable does not get removed if he regens about the 25%. I have used lots of different champions and occurs every time should not be difficult to see that it's a bug
  • Hey Everybody,

We've JUST pushed a fix for this problem right now. It could take a little while for it to get to your game, but make sure that you close out and restart the game so the fix can take effect.

Thank you all for your patience as we worked to get this fix in place.
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★
    Hey Everybody,

We've JUST pushed a fix for this problem right now. It could take a little while for it to get to your game, but make sure that you close out and restart the game so the fix can take effect.

Thank you all for your patience as we worked to get this fix in place.

Thanks for the quick turnaround on this! That said, I’ll go ahead and be the first to ask the natural follow-up: any plan on sending items to those of us that encountered it?
    I used 300+ units trying to beat Red Hulk (purchased with $) and got creamed due to this bug. At 27% an SP2 from Storm would have reduced him enough to finish him off after the special, however, I tried to parry and obviously that failed miserably since he remained unblockable. It just got worse after that. Tried reviving then tried to avoid blocking but it just threw the rhythm off completely.

I went back to master and will decide if I bother with Uncollected again. I find it really annoying that beating this requires champions that the RNG is simply not willing to give many of us. While I could drop a small fortune on getting through, I’m not very motivated to even bother anymore.
  • 1 specific nodes says he goes unblockable when he goes below 25% we all know this..

However when I fought him he went unblockable when he was above 25% and stayed that way till I took a hit and died..

I've used over 300 units trying to take him down.. 3 team revives and still couldn't win..

Kabam I want my units back