**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Danger sence not working on some champs

Forgive me if this had already been discussed but I looked and couldn’t find another thread with the same topic.

How come blades danger sense (with ghost rider synergy) doesn’t work in uncollected against some champs he usually gets danger sense with? I’m fairly sure he usually gets danger sense against HulkIW Corvus and proxima. On the last map of uncollected (Diablo boss) these 3 champs near the centre of the map don’t give blade danger sense. Was this purposely turned off to make the content harder? I have already explored it so it doesn’t really matter to me much but if it helps others out then it should be fixed.

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    ZombieZedd wrote: »
    What about Hyperion.
    Hype has never been a villain and has never triggered danger sense
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    ZombieZedd wrote: »
    What about Hyperion.
    Hype has never been a villain and has never triggered danger sense

Yep only the nameless hyperion was a villain and triggered danger sense otherwise no hyperion triggers it.
  • ThiartcThiartc Posts: 257 ★★
    (in a film, novel, or play) a character whose evil actions or motives are important to the plot (as per google.

the guys you kill to get to that guy aren't villains, they are nobodies, like corvus and proxima.

if they bring out a movie or comic series where corvus kills everyone and the main objective is to stop him then he will be a villian
  • DidzeeDidzee Posts: 35
    I must’ve have missed when they added HulkIW. I guess it is just Bruce Banner himself in a human form.
    But anyway, where can i get one? Is there a special event for it?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    B1gG4z wrote: »
    Forgive me if this had already been discussed but I looked and couldn’t find another thread with the same topic.

How come blades danger sense (with ghost rider synergy) doesn’t work in uncollected against some champs he usually gets danger sense with? I’m fairly sure he usually gets danger sense against HulkIW Corvus and proxima. On the last map of uncollected (Diablo boss) these 3 champs near the centre of the map don’t give blade danger sense. Was this purposely turned off to make the content harder? I have already explored it so it doesn’t really matter to me much but if it helps others out then it should be fixed.

You're "fairly" sure? I'm fairly sure Danger Sense doesn't work with Gulk CG or Proxima.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    xNig wrote: »

You're "fairly" sure? I'm fairly sure Danger Sense doesn't work with Gulk CG or Proxima.

Stop.being mean nobody had to forgive him cause this has never been asked before ,)

I'm "Fairly sure" it hasnt either.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    I can understand the confusion about Proxima and Corvus not triggering Danger sense as they are clearly villainous characters and should have the #villain tag in their description, but since when Hulk Ragnarok was ever considered a villain?

That makes no sense. Wish I could press the "Lol" button more then once lol.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Thiartc wrote: »
    (in a film, novel, or play) a character whose evil actions or motives are important to the plot (as per google.

the guys you kill to get to that guy aren't villains, they are nobodies, like corvus and proxima.

if they bring out a movie or comic series where corvus kills everyone and the main objective is to stop him then he will be a villian

All well and good but everyone knows that the reason Corvus and Proxima aren't villains is because Blade was destroying everything in the contest lol
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Didzee wrote: »
    I must’ve have missed when they added HulkIW. I guess it is just Bruce Banner himself in a human form.
    Yeah he's in now. Though he has a lame ability when trying to attack, he becomes a little pea-like Hulk and just yells "No!!!" and stuns himself.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    I’m fairly sure he usually gets danger sense against HulkIW Corvus and proxima..

Aside from this statement being 100% incorrect in the fact the Proxima & Corvus have ever triggered Danger Sense... who the f*** is Hulk IW??
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    To be honest, the reason why I was being mean is because the OP didn’t even bother fact-checking and came out with a statement.

And to make things worse, it isn’t even difficult to fact check. Either check the character bio as a 3*, or scroll down before you “tap” fight when facing the character. Neither of which OP decided to do before opening a thread about it and saying that it was done “intentionally” to make content harder.
  • DidzeeDidzee Posts: 35
    Oh. I know. HulkIW must be Hulkbuster
  • ẞlооd wrote: »
    Yeah he's in now. Though he has a lame ability when trying to attack, he becomes a little pea-like Hulk and just yells "No!!!" and stuns himself.

@ẞlood I'm dying laughing over here! Lol, best ability EVER!
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 247
    edited January 2019
    My memory is bad
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    ẞlооd wrote: »

@ẞlood I'm dying laughing over here! Lol, best ability EVER!
    Lol glad to give some laughs 😁

@SiriusBreak
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    edited January 2019
    Kenny292 wrote: »
    He has never triggered danger sense against those champs. None of them are or ever have been tagged as villains.

He actually had danger sense for these villains during the monthly quest when they first released but the next month it was changed.

That’s just not true. They were just how they are now when they were first released.
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 247
    He has never triggered danger sense against those champs. None of them are or ever have been tagged as villains.

He actually had danger sense for these villains during the monthly quest when they first released but the next month it was changed.

That’s just not true. They were just how they are now when they were first released.

I never said that.
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★

I never said that.

Lol I see what you did there.