**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Ultron act 5 tips

Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
If u got tips they will b appreciate it this is my best heroesrglnfwpb6r6r.png

Comments

• Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    8ff9af0zznxa.png
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Medusa. I used my 5/50 over my r5 5* sparky. Youtube it. Easy fight
    So if he has power gain i run
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Corvus. MLM, repeat. S2. Easy win.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Ghost with wasp should be your best option but medusa is great too for the last ultron. With ghost since you don't have to parry should never place a debuff on him so you don't have to worry about the powergain or regen. Plus her crits can't be evaded so less chance of being screwed by a medium evade. Medusa is more straight forward but if you are good with ghost she'll finish the fight quicker
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    If you got Loki, he was my absolute MVP every time... if not, Corvus and Medusa would do the trick.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Medusa, armor shatter on sp1. Beat on him until sp3 to armor shatter and repeat. Easy peasy
    So its corvus medusa ghost wasp i have a 5 star r3 nebula too ?
  • VeeTeeTeeVeeTeeTee Posts: 72
    Nebula will work great. You just don't parry him to keep the charges on her.
    one thing worth remembering is that if you place a debuff on Ultron he will activate the buff that is being clocked at that moment. You need to be careful to only debuf him (parry, armor break) when you don't see the power gain buff clocked. otherwise you will get wrecked if you activate that crazy power gain
    Pretty much play him like he has stun imunity ty