**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tier 4 Class Catalyst Questions

What’s the fastest way to get Tier 4 Class Catalysts? These daily quests take so much energy without providing much Tier 4 particles. Is there a better way to get Tier 4 Class Catalysts?

Comments

• NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Glory store 2x glory crystal for 756 glory. = 2x 3600 T4cc.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Play in a competitive AQ ally getting map 5/6 crystals
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Alliance Quest with a decent alliance. Cash in your glory for T4BC.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Daily quests are more to top off if you are close to filling a crystal. Uncollected EQ will give you a full cat. Master gives frags. AQ crystals can give a full cat. If you can score enough in AQ you'll get a full cat from rank rewards. Map 5 gets you frags from completing the map as well as from the crystals. What level of AQ can you run? Best bet is to be in an alliance that clears the map on all 3 groups and runs whatever level makes you a little uncomfortable lol. When you get comfortable run a higher map.
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    I have about 30 x 4* Champions waiting 6 months++ unable to get the T4CC, I have 3 X 5* waiting 5 months++ unable to get T4CC.....
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    I have about 30 x 4* Champions waiting 6 months++ unable to get the T4CC, I have 3 X 5* waiting 5 months++ unable to get T4CC.....

Well it’s not going to farm itself? What exactly are you doing to farm it?
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    rank up offer available, should help with AQ to get more t4cc.
  • elan0418elan0418 Posts: 53

Looks like it's time for you to switch your alliance... I was like you before... Joined a good alliance which does 554 all week... Now my progress is much better... We put up about 60mil in the arenas... The glory helps me to get those t4b's and alliance health portions...
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240

it's tough.. There's more T4cc gained in AQ map 5 and map 6, but even then players that have a giant stock is because they've been playing for 2+ years. Not so much for newer players
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    What’s the fastest way to get Tier 4 Class Catalysts? These daily quests take so much energy without providing much Tier 4 particles. Is there a better way to get Tier 4 Class Catalysts?

Run the daily quest every day. It will use your energy throughout the day, but so what? By glory and greater glory crystals. Always complete the catalyst clash arena (I've been doing so for years and have only one time pulled a cat from an ascendant crystal but it's worth it for the 10 frag crystals). Do every quest that offers t4 cat fragments, open them every time you get 100. Make sure you participate every day of AQ. I generally save all those map crystals until I get a substantial amount and pop them.

I'm devoted to my ally and we only run 431x5 in AQ. By doing the above I'm almost never out of class cats, and I don't even use glory on those. It can be done, it's just tedious.