**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

T3CC and T3B Shortage

StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
Hey Kabam what's with the T3 shortage in the daily quests? Are you just trying to piss off your customer base? I know some of it has always been random but the last few weeks has generated a lot lower T3CC than previously so much so that I am not the only one to bring this up. People must be wasting units on these or you would't be doing it and then popping up your "new" offers so much more than previously.

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    To be blunt, not enough people need T3 cats to be worth Kabam's trouble to create an artificial shortage of them. Below a certain progress level you don't rank up enough things that need them, and above a certain progress level they fall like rain compared to the amount you need.

There is always a bottleneck somewhere. There's no way to have no bottlenecks to your progress. Either you run out of rank up materials or you run out of gold or you run out of champions to rank up. Something is always the bottleneck, and for you it happens to be T3. I'm sure there are some number of players that are in the same situation. But eventually everyone levels out of it, and that's how that problem ultimately gets resolved. It just gets replaced with a different bottleneck.
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★
    Yea that guys is right bottlenecks are different for everyone xrth9m33ogap.jpeg
    h1uolpxdmry2.jpeg
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★
    I also have more t4cc than i will ever need
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I have no problems with T3c, but, T3b is always short. I agree with you op.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I agree op t3cc needs more ways to get them
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    I have no problems with T3c, but, T3b is always short. I agree with you op.

Really? I sell t3 basics constantly. Sometimes sell t3cc but if I rank some 5*s in the same class I can get low and the t3cc quest is garbage.