**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please stop making bosses beatable only by specific champs

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
This month’s EQ Red Hulk in Uncollected Mode requires duped Void, duped CAIW max sig to beat, and at least 3 points in despair.

So not cool.

Bosses should be beatable with a good % of champ with little need to modify masteries setup.

Please put more effort in future boss design.

Thank you.

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    RH is beatable with strategy and skill, void and caiw just make it easy mode. No thank you to easy mode.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    i beat him with gulk
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    raffster wrote: »
    This month’s EQ Red Hulk in Uncollected Mode requires duped Void, duped CAIW max sig to beat, and at least 3 points in despair.

So not cool.

Bosses should be beatable with a good % of champ with little need to modify masteries setup.

Thank you.

I defeated him without all the champs you said, and a friend of mine too.
    My friend used a 5* 3/45 Modok.
    I used a 5* 4/55 Blade with GR synergy.
    I also did a run (just for fun) with a 4* 5/50 Blade and a 5* 3/45 Elektra (deep wounds 1/5 and no resonate) as finisher.

I actually think Black Window with high signature could be a valid option.

Also Guillotine could do the job easily, and I am certain there’are still some options I’m missing.
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    While I do see that he can be beaten with a wide range of champs (as many of you have) I still agree with the opinion that many EQ-bosses are very difficult to beat if you don't have one of a few champs or synergies that make it much easier. I cannot beat Rulk in Master mode with my roster and skill.
    I would also enjoy EQ bosses that is beatable with a wider range of different tactics and champs. But that is only my opinion. My skill doesn't measure up to many of you guys clearing that sort of content easily. (I saw a video with a 2 star CAIW beating Rulk...)
  • MaximumCrashMaximumCrash Posts: 111
    I beat him without having either of those champs on my quest team. I did use a 5 star r4 Sparky and Blade....
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    edited January 2019
    Not any champ, but most champs. A lot of this comes down to being able to adapt your play style to the nodes. I've used blade, void, stark to beat him and almost Yondu who hits pretty softly. Max pacify helps avoid the crit damage, play ticky tack style only doing 2 and 3-hit combos to keep the regen off. When he goes unblockable, Void doesn't help there, need to push to specials and bait. I beat Master Aegon with a 440 unduped Rogue by pushing to specials and intercepting, it can be done. Great utility champs do obviously make it easier, but adapting to the fight usually works.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Beat him on UC with blade in 33 hits
  • Gwenpool 5/50 works too. Do one SP3 to get the big boy amor break and try to be aggressive. Bait early, bait very openly. I don't think he is too defensive.
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    UC bosses are always so cheap and silly noded up
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    I used my 25/25 IM IW to beat Rhulk and Diablo in Uncollected. Its doable with any champs.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    BuckeyeKP wrote: »
    Not any champ, but most champs. A lot of this comes down to being able to adapt your play style to the nodes. I've used blade, void, stark to beat him and almost Yondu who hits pretty softly. Max pacify helps avoid the crit damage, play ticky tack style only doing 2 and 3-hit combos to keep the regen off. When he goes unblockable, Void doesn't help there, need to push to specials and bait. I beat Master Aegon with a 440 unduped Rogue by pushing to specials and intercepting, it can be done. Great utility champs do obviously make it easier, but adapting to the fight usually works.

I'd say not "many" but a few. Personally.
    There are Ideal champs for a challenge, then
    could possibly make it work champs,
    then no way champs.
    I used my 25/25 IM IW to beat Rhulk and Diablo in Uncollected. Its doable with any champs.

I don't see how this statement qualifies any champ!?
    I beat him without having either of those champs on my quest team. I did use a 5 star r4 Sparky and Blade....

^ Those are the other mentioned champs that work very well.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    What mastery setup do you guys have- those who did not use Void or CAIW?
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Its the Kabam way! You have to have these champs so spend the money on featured crystals to try and get one of these champs. Oh and btw our drop rates that are "published", dont tell anyone but we just put that together to satisfy the app stores, they arent real.
  • You really don’t have a 3* void, Modok, or CAIW?

3s work. Not a problem.. if you’re skilled which it always comes down to
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218

So not cool.

Thank you.

YOUR JOKING RIGHT!?
    there are plenty of youtube vids, explaining in DETAIL, how to beat these bosses. they can be beat with any champ.
    same goes for last month EQ
    you dont need a specific champ.. variant in the other hand is different but not the monthly quest.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    What mastery setup do you guys have- those who did not use Void or CAIW?

Used Winter Soldier and beat him on UC too.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Keep in mind that MANY are trying to complete this with 4* champs. I always smirk a little and roll my eyes when I see Youtube videos "How to EASILY beat ________ boss" and then they whip out their r5 5* Domino or Blade.

I could be wrong but i don't think it is r5 5* God Tier wielding summoners who are asking. :/

So in light of that, I reject the idea that "ANY champ can beat _______ boss" comments when it comes to uncollected. Most 4* cannot overcome certain mechanics of these crazy nodes unless they have a very particular skill set like Modok or Void this time.

And i reject your comment my man. If you’re trying to beat UC with 4* cuz you have no better option you probably haven’t progressed enough in the game to complete this. If 100% of the player base can beat the hardest EQ content what’s the incentive to try for and rank 5* champions when you can do the content with 4*. What is the point you’re attempting to make? UC should be geared for completion of the top 10%. Maybe even a slimmer margin. If you can’t do it you’re either not good enough or haven’t been playing long enough. Why does everyone want hand outs these days?