**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How good is Thing in your opinion?

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
Which tier do you place Thing in?

How good is Thing in your opinion? 116 votes

Above God Tier
11%
Maximus_SpankersonKirklinSheer_ColdjimmyjohnsKaladin_No_EkingJoseOklaxtheCowabungaSkygodRÄGUVANSHSahil_R_RanaAceTheMagician7 13 votes
God Tier
27%
Spity68abiew78nebGoogleplexianSavio444KenshioUrrymonsterGrootman1294StauntonTinoMiaReaper213King_GarfpeasantTheSpicyKnightZed_1800ICE_ICE_BABYCosmicspiderman777LobbypoopUltimatesaber32Savage_ 32 votes
Demi-God Tier
36%
AjavedRoachboyZENBobbychoice_6LosspikNifzTendersquadNanoDroidFineDogRikuremaWalkinhighlightDarkrider05AquamaAhitlawG0311axelelf_1NiteAndDaeharerabbit99KillerRino19John757 42 votes
Below Demi-God Tier
25%
ChadhoganTJ82igotgame1075HeadrollerTHX135Sagetrofholzadknight27MelkerlanneroJokepool6yrara93tom523Bruinsfan8510Zuko_ILCHellboyy9999B_Dizzle_01Maldroit2BeatleraoTopCat87KickNatherinaLordNeo 29 votes

Comments

• FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Demi-God Tier
    I haven't played with him, only against him in Master, but his immunities and rock shield seem really useful. His specials are pretty easily evaded, though, and with a little practice it's not too hard to get his charges to 15 and then drain them back down by baiting a special. He'll be an annoying defender until people learn to deal with him, and he'll be great for a lot of offensive content but probably not as good as some of the other high-tier champs.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Demi-God Tier
    That unstoppable rock charge thing can be annoying, but there are enough counters out there. My 4-40 BW oneshot the Master boss and my 2-35 Elektra destroyed UC thing. Elektra is better than BW: AAR+ bleed, so no matter how long the fights are, you can easily keep him under 5. Not New and rare champs nobody has. I am sure Blade destroys him too, bleed on every parry? Byebye rock stacks!
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Below Demi-God Tier
    The fact that a bleed immune is still affected poorly by bleed champs is kinda bs.
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    Above God Tier
    Try fighting him on 29 or aon... then repoll this
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    He’s prob around god teir as he’s tanky, has good utility and special character mechanics (rock stacks), and a fair damage output after ramp up. However his synergy with the champion really puts him up there. Plus he still has 2 mystery unique synergies
  • KirklinKirklin Posts: 149
    Above God Tier
    Try fighting him on a all or nothing node. Almost impossible to beat him. Not a single champion can counter it. He will be unstoppable from rock shield or he will sp3 and become unstoppable and unblockable. Its ridiculous.
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    Above God Tier
    Best defender in the history of ever. I'm never trying Master mode again :D
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Below Demi-God Tier
    Solid meh
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Demi-God Tier
    I’d place him at demi god to god tier he looks awesome. Props to kabam for continuing to make awesome champs :)
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Below Demi-God Tier
    Seems like a good defender. Korg 2.0.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    That’s a personal question.
  • Demi-God Tier
    what I have seen of him, he takes some time to build up those fury buffs but once you get those fury buffs, he is pretty decent.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    He's pretty good for defense and offence, but he takes a while to ramp up.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Given just his basic toolkit, and without BS AoN AI, very easy to work with once you learn to pay attention to the stacks.

I've 100% UC, simply using my Hypy on him, just paid attention to stacks, baited specials at 15 to clear them.

Given certain nodes, such as AoN, I can imagine he will cause much nerd raging to fight.