**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Connection Issues [Merged Threads]

Comments

• This is getting ridiculous...I am burning through items in war when I shouldn't have to and the game has become literally unplayable. If this was an issue benefitting the player, it would have been fixed within minutes.z4c2fz9kbnm7.jpg
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Actually got better, haven't seen connection error for past few hours. Hope it stays that way
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I'm still getting lots of connection errors in any game mode regardless of the device I'm on. Anymore, I finish an AW fight, light a candle, and think good thoughts until the victory actually registers.

The worst delay in my experience seems to be when I'm adding sig stones to champions. I have to keep tapping the screen to keep the device awake while the "network issue" resolves itself. It's bad lately.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Can we get an update on exactly what is being done, instead of a blanket statement that things have overall gotten better?

Happens all the time for me. Picking an arena matchup (below). Switching tabs. Starting a fight. Moving from my right knee to my left knee. Breathing during game play. Not breathing during game play. WiFi. Cell data. Business WiFi. Home WiFi. VPN on. VPN off. All other apps closed...oops, game logged out and now logging back in.

I realize it’s very tough to keep millions of players happy. But this feels like the new normal and it really seems like it shouldn’t be. Is there anything else on our end we can do to help the process?

Dr. Zola

zbephpb7xbq6.png
  • I have been experiencing connection issues every since the Thing update. I haven't had these issues before the update but regardless of game mode or time of day, using WIFI or regular data (4GLTE) this "Problems Connecting to the Network" have been popping up everywhere in-game. If it helps i have a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Android 8.1.0 and have a 500K up and down connection on my WIFI and have full bars 4GLTE connection while on data at my house while experiencing these issues. @Kabam Lyra
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Apologies if my wording wasn't clear enough. I in no way meant to imply that we do not believe anyone who is posting about experiencing the issue. We are continuing to look into this for everyone who is having connection issues right now.

To answer your question @DrZola, posting to let us know that you are experiencing the problem and including any information about your network and device is always helpful. So thank you to everyone who is doing that!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Apologies if my wording wasn't clear enough. I in no way meant to imply that we do not believe anyone who is posting about experiencing the issue. We are continuing to look into this for everyone who is having connection issues right now.

To answer your question @DrZola, posting to let us know that you are experiencing the problem and including any information about your network and device is always helpful. So thank you to everyone who is doing that!

Absolutely @Kabam Lyra and thank you—mine is a recurring problem that I’ve tested around several different connection sources. It’s most likely to happen when something has to be loaded—a fight, a new screen, displaying the effect of ISO on a rankup, processing at the end of a fight (regardless of quest, arena, etc.).

I wouldn’t say it’s every time, but it is probably a 50% frequency, and the duration can be from a few seconds to a total disconnect. Most of the time it’s like a “hangup” (think like an LP skipping for several seconds).

I run iOS 12.1.2 on a 7+ and have this experience on every connection I have (WiFi, cell, WiFi + cell).

And I should say—it’s not debilitating, just annoying. When you have 15 minutes to knock out something in game and the spinner prevents that it’s frustrating, but it’s also not a root canal. So it could be worse.

Thanks!
    Dr. Zola
  • Game is unplayable and its messing with my blood pressure. I'm done till this is fixed. Every update it's the same thing, every single time.
  • Been extremely laggy and I get disconnected 3-4 times a day.

Android, full wifi connection.

y73a6dfkjyar.png
  • WhungWhung Posts: 36
    Keep showing loading error.

• SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Still am seeing this, but at a lower frequency than before. Happens in arena, AQ, and events, inventory screen, and crystal screen, and upgrade screen.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Kabam, this is your servers. Not our devices, not our cellular data or WiFi, it’s your servers. There is something wrong with your servers. If you keep ignoring it, the game will get laggier and laggier, with more and more connection issues.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    A lot better for me so far, some rough patches but it feels almost normal
  • RULKRULK Posts: 11
    edited January 2019
    audkdq5z4etn.png
    Logged out during the war.
    This is often after the update.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Ugh, really bad today...

Don't know if it has to do with server load or what.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    From last 20 minutes, there was some improvement after maintenance, a slight improvement, that’s gone now.
    3vfn42i6qic1.png
    3fu6wa82wfas.png
    3gjz2gfa3ml1.png
  • connection issues and lose my blood in the fight and lose my money when i buy the units
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Since the current arena has started I’ve noticed an increasing amount of connection issues. Had to restart a couple of times. Screen freezes as well for several seconds.
    So basically fun times........not -_-
  • shortskatrshortskatr Posts: 25
    Has anyone else seen this 50 times today,, on wi if,, tried hot spotting,, took about 3 times the amount of time to use items,, 3 times the amount to level anybody,, and can barely have a fight in the variant quest withought it popping up 5 times,, is it just me..
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Nope it's a ton of players.
This discussion has been closed.