**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Psylocke

GercasGercas Posts: 99 ★★
I just open a five star and got her opinions on her

Comments

• NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    She's a very good power controller. You just need to learn how to use her sp1.
    Good synergy with AA.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    A better Magik

FTFY
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    She's a very good power controller. You just need to learn how to use her sp1.
    Good synergy with AA.

You can keep an opponent locked at 0 power if done right.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Can be a great power controller but takes a decent bit of skill.

One caveat: she’s a bit lazy coming out of her Sp1 animation (at least mine is), so if you plan on parrying to drop another power gained Sp1 on the AI to lock down it’s power, practice to get the timing down.

Dr. Zola
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    She’s meh. Most youtubers don’t rank her high. I’d say magik or Dormammu are much better options
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    She’s a very capable champ but very squishy so don’t get hit. Once you learn how to power lock the opponents on 0 she becomes fun to play. She’s built for longer fights but you must be able to intercept at a very high level.
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Shes a fantastic power control champ I have her at R4 as a 5* and a 6* everything everyone has said is true BUT her power lock to zero doesnt stop passive power gain eg: hyperion also I have found against killmonger his reverb damage can count as being hit and stop her 0 power lock.
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    She was my main attacker in aqaw and for questing. My personal fav. I have her awakened 4/55. Power enervate lock and heavy with high number of psi charges is amazing. One of the best sp 3 in the game
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    She is really underrated i love her
  • FungeonFungeon Posts: 124
    A better Magik
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Fungeon wrote: »
    A better Magik

She ain’t got s*** on Magik Lol. Fun to play, but Magik is leagues above Psylocke
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Fungeon wrote: »
    A better Magik

She ain’t got s*** on Magik Lol. Fun to play, but Magik is leagues above Psylocke

In terms of power control that couldn’t be further from the truth. Psylocke has far more control than magik, she’s just a bit harder to use.