**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I got a 4 star punisher from the unite crystale 3 times and no dupe.come on kabaam

HygghuHygghu Posts: 145
I got him 3 times in a row and no dupe,what the heck is going on?

Comments

• Can you please explain? Do you mean now you have 3 separate 4 Star Punishers? Can you send a screenshot?
  • HygghuHygghu Posts: 145
    No I don't have separate ones I mean I got him 3times and he didn't get duped.
    I found him 3 times and no dupe
    I'm not even complaining about the units I didn't get either,I'm more concerned about why was my punisher not duped?
    I opened 30 crystals and 3 times i got him.
  • RentonXDRentonXD Posts: 132
    3 times? really unlikely..

Could it be you got the 3* variant?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    It is Becasse you not back out of the cystal so you not pull him 3 times.
    So even if it cleared back to the crystal spinner and i pushed open 10 again that would happen?I don't have a screen shot I didn't think this would happen so I didn't bother with taking one.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    You only Got him ones time. It Becasse If you have 30. And oppen 10 at the time and get him out of the first 10. And then you oppen 10 more he wil stil shows as a news champ. Thah why u have Think u have get him 3 time But only 1 times
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    There's a simple answer to your complaint. You didn't get a 4* punisher 3 times.
    Hhmmm,makes since thx for that answer.
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    So many higher players don't even have him yet, then people like you that are so new to the game they don't even know how bulk crystal openings work get him. There is no justice.
    I'm not new to the game
    I never really used 200,000k areana chips in anrea crystals at the sametime.
    Well maybe in this area.
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    A screenshot would have solved this already
    Ya i know,but it is what it is.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Hygghu wrote: »
    Ya i know,but it is what it is.

??????
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    You don't know how mass openings work, of course people assume you're new.
  • Haha don't complain anything to kabam. This happened because you only pulled him once and didn't back out of the crystal, it may have appeared to you that you pulled him 3 times but you actually pulled him once. You must be new to the game.

• Grinder wrote: »
    So many higher players don't even have him yet, then people like you that are so new to the game they don't even know how bulk crystal openings work get him. There is no justice.

Yep, i hate when i see noobs with the brand new champions after just opening one featured crystal.
  • It sounds like this issue was resolved. Thanks to everyone that helped the player understand what he was seeing. I'm going to close this thread down now because there are some not so nice comments in here.

Please remember that personal attacks aren't cool. There's no need for name-calling just because someone doesn't understand something. Help one another, if you don't feel like helping, you don't need to comment.
This discussion has been closed.