**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

for those who completed fully act 4 with 3 energy per tile...

Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
do we get compensation for the energy refills we wasted since its now 2 energy per tile?

Please discuss.

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    It goes back to 3 Energy tomorrow (January 16th) from what I understand.
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    It goes back to 3 Energy tomorrow (January 16th) from what I understand.

"We are happy to report that Act 4 Energy requirements will now permanently be 2 Energy Per Tile!

In the past, we’ve reduced the Energy Cost per tile from 3 to 2 for special occasions and Events, and during this time, we see a lot of Summoners make some significant progress in completing or exploring what is arguably one of the first big challenges in a Summoner’s journey.

We hope this change helps more Summoners make their way through Act 4 and achieve the Conqueror status, and then encourages them to push to become Uncollected!"

it does not...so what do the ppl who had to use 3 energy per tile get back?
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    New day, new compensation

why not discuss instead of this wasteful comment?
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    If anything they should give some sort of compensation for nerfing act 4 down to the ground (venom boss, jugg mini boss, slashed tires.......).
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Our compensation is being better at the game due to being forced to learn how to beat everything with trash tier champs and getting our first 4* retroactively for beating Thanos with our 900 PI champs compared to newbs pulling 5* void and sparky at level 16.
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Swe_wolfis wrote: »
    No

you add so much with your response. why dont you elaborate

Think I provided as much to this discussion as you did.

But since you asked so nicely.

No, because we benefited from completing it a long long time ago, which helped us in turn to defeat other challenges, like Act 5.

And I rather Kabam spend time fine tuning Act 6 or hunting bugs, then to go through each and everyone to ran even one path in act 4 to calculate how many energy refills they would be entitled to
    Wildpants wrote: »
    Following your logic, once they add the new champion to the crystals they should compensate everyone who grinded arena and spent units/money on GMCs on the first week of any champion's release. Nobody forced you to use energy refills to complete it...

youre not getting my point bud. PPL WHO ALREADY DID ACT 4 WITH 3 ENERGY HAD TO USE MORE ENERGY TO COMPLETE IT BEFORE. BUT NOW THEY PERM REDUCE IT TO 2. IS THAT FAIR TO THOSE WHO HAD TO USE 3 ENERGY?
    No

you add so much with your response. why dont you elaborate

Think I provided as much to this discussion as you did.

But since you asked so nicely.

No, because we benefited from completing it a long long time ago, which helped us in turn to defeat other challenges, like Act 5.

And I rather Kabam spend time fine tuning Act 6 or hunting bugs, then to go through each and everyone to ran even one path in act 4 to calculate how many energy refills they would be entitled to

thank you for your reply.
    BUT hunting bugs for the whole game would be really nice to add to your comment
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    New day, new compensation

Did you think of anything else? LMAO!!

Always a compensation thread, when changes are brought to the game. :D
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I'll settle for doing it again for the rewards again 😁
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    The game evolves, ACT 4 was the goal years ago, now it is not, so I don't have any problem with the new energy cost. Too bad Kabam doesn't care about other aspect of the game that absolutely need and upgrade (or downgrade), such as rewards on daily missions or the amount of shards earned in cat missions and many other things.
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    do we get compensation for the energy refills we wasted since its now 2 energy per tile?

Please discuss.
    no...
    i dont see why..
    EVERYONE STOP COMMENTING ON THIS.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    EVERYONE STOP COMMENTING ON THIS.

BUT WHY? lol
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Act 4 could have been done without spending a single energy refill, so there's nothing to compensate. If you choose to do it quickly, then you reaped the rewards for that and the case is closed.

I used a lot of energy refills, doesn't bother me other people won't. Those t2a already got me my unit's worth.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Act 4 and map 5 created permanent and irreversible damage to my sleep cycle. I now wake up at 3:30am, play till 5am, sleep till 6:30 am.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Wildpants wrote: »
    Following your logic, once they add the new champion to the crystals they should compensate everyone who grinded arena and spent units/money on GMCs on the first week of any champion's release. Nobody forced you to use energy refills to complete it...

youre not getting my point bud. PPL WHO ALREADY DID ACT 4 WITH 3 ENERGY HAD TO USE MORE ENERGY TO COMPLETE IT BEFORE. BUT NOW THEY PERM REDUCE IT TO 2. IS THAT FAIR TO THOSE WHO HAD TO USE 3 ENERGY?

....so?
  • Wildpants wrote: »

@Kushstar420 can you post the link of the announcment?