**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Ghost unduped R4 worthy?

AuceAuce Posts: 424 ★★
Serious question. I never pulled her in any other crystal until now. I have 4*'s of Antman, Wasp, and Hood. I'm unclear if she needs to be duped to go R4 or not. Also, is it recommended to use her with the synergy most of the time? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• RT9RT9 Posts: 93
    definitely worth it and u shld always use her with wasp and phase spam sp2 the others just make her better
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    shes very dependent on the synergy, checkout @PandamanPete yt channel
  • ChuckiesolChuckiesol Posts: 63
    Ghost is high demand for top players but until you become a pro with her, you will progress alot further in the game with another God tier at r4 if that's an option. I would spend months playing her and being very good with her before r4'ing over other god tiers. You'll be frustrated and possibly regret your decision if you do it before you're good with her.

Check Mike12867 profile for a comprehensive Ghost guide thread... It's the best. Play using that for a while before r4'ing.
  • Rank4 5 6 asap there is nothing better best champ in game
  • Dont listen to what these noobs say
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Ghost doesn't need the dupe, but needs Wasp synergy at minimum. I like using Antman, Ghost and Wasp because the Ghost Antman synergy makes Antman better on offense. Having all 3 gives an attack bonus too
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Play around with her a lot at rank 3 first, she is absolutely a power house champion but is quite difficult to play at a high level and requires a much different playstyle both with and without synergies. I've heard of people not taking her up or regretting it because they jumped the gun and hate playing with her. I have mine at rank 5 and love the champion but definitely took some getting used to.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    She’s awesome. Damage is monsterous (pandamanpete took her to r5 with synergies almost hit 200k, and dashing back and performing a special guarantees a crit each hit) to top it all off wasp gives her unblockable specials and ant man increases her damage
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Ghost isn't for everyone. I have her, hate the way you have to play her. So I don't use her. If I reach a point where I can't clear content with my roster I'll adjust to her play style, but for now she's useless to me.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    i would try to get her maxed as soon as possible. she benefits from suicides, and the wasp synergy is crucial. rank 1/25 ghost can beat ws faster and cleaner than maxed 4* star lord if you can play her right.
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    edited January 2019
    absolutely . try her with ant man and wasp synergy and see for yourself the hype she brings! i have a 5r4 ghost and i have no regrets
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I have her 4 and 5* at r3 and playing around with her. Have Hood 5* and a duped wasp 5/50 as well.

Starting to like Wasp just as much if not more. Considering I'll have 10 t2a by months end and the synergy it's probably a no brainer.

She'll take lot of practice, need the synergy and also realize these high damage vids are using max recoil mastery.