**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Trials error with boost

Am I missing something or should the enemies not be regenerating to full health after taking out half with this boost on

1h7eo3o9x4cr.jpg

Comments

• Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    This seemed to only happen in master and epic
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    That boost isn't active 100% of the time. It's only active for about 20 seconds or so then it turns off for 20 then back on for 20, ect, ect.
    It doesn't state that in the boost

So? I"m saying that's how it works in the fight. You can see when the debuff is active and when it's on cooldown.
    Shrimkins wrote: »

So? I"m saying that's how it works in the fight. You can see when the debuff is active and when it's on cooldown.

I never had any icons or cool down timer at least on master or epic it was like none of the boost ever worked never got arc overload or reverse healing etc
    And before you say well I didn't have the active I did it in this order

Activated all boost
    Attempted master used a few revives didn't get past first person
    Went did lower difficulties
    Went through epic with last 5 mins of boost to test to see of they worked nope wolv just kept regining

Activated all boost
    Went through epic with last 5 mins of boost to test to see of they worked nope wolv just kept regining

Then the boosts probably ran out. They only last for 30 minutes.
    Shrimkins wrote: »

Activated all boost

Then the boosts probably ran out. They only last for 30 minutes.

Yeah like I said I had 5 Min's left on the last run I took that screenshot when I gave up my last run so even after I was done doing them I still had 2 mins left
    edited January 2019
    Well then only 2 things are possible. It's either a bug (it's not working and it should be) or you just don't notice the debuff working.

I used mine in epic and master and had no issues with it working. Not saying yours isn't bugged just saying it's not bugged for everyone if yours is.